chapter 37

Mujhe malum tha ki wo nahi milega mujhe
Usse malum tha ki mujhe Ishq h usse.

•••••••••••••••••••

Author

Whenever i think going away from you ........you come back and shake my decision.............., chandni thought and don't know when she falls asleep while running her fingers in his hair's and looking at him who is currently sleeping in her arms.

Morning

Chandni groans a little in her sleep as her body was little aching because throughout the night half of Abeer's body weight was on her.

She tried to open her eyes as she felt a weight on her stomach and also arched her arms in air to remove her tiredness.

Chandni opens her eyes and gets shocked as she forgets what happened last night but remembered few seconds later she looks at Abeer who sleeping peacefully while placing and buring his face on her stomach while his hands wrapped around her waist and felt there body was completed tangled under the comforter.

Looking at this her breath hitched chandni slowly moves her hand towards Abeer's head and touches his hair.

When did he shifted here......, chandni thought looking at his handsome face clearly.

This would have been the most beautiful morning of my life if we both had share a relationship like a normal husband and wife........, chandni thought and put her fingers in his hair's then slowly started running her fingers in his hairs.

I missed you..........bahut jayda........, chandni thought while tears started flowing from her eyes she stopped running her fingers in his hair's and immediately placed her hand on her mouth so that abeer would not wake up of because of her crying sound.

After few minutes later she controlled her emotions and was wiping her tears when she felt he was waking up and then burying his face in her stomach.

Chandni immediately grabbed the bedsheet in her fist as she felt Abeer burying his face in her stomach and then heard his voice.

Good morning.........., abeer said in deep morning husky voice while placed his chin on her stomach and looked at her face.

she looks at him whose hair's all messy while he was rubbing his one eye to remove his sleep from eyes and still has placed his chin on her stomach.

Chandni couldn't able just adored his morning handsome and clam face.

Chandni who's lost in him and looking at him without blinking her eyes unknowingly extended her hand and touched his cheeks and caressed his cheeks with her fingers.

Feeling her feather like touch on cheeks abeer smiled looking at her while chandni realized what she was doing she immediately withdraw her hands from his cheek and she felt like hiding herself because of feeling embarrassed.

Chandni closed her eyes for second in embarrassment but at the same time she remembered he was having fever last night.

Fever......... Last night you were having fever........i was just checking........, chandni said and immediately tried to remove his grip around herself and to sit.

When she tried to sit, in trying to stop her abeer unknowingly held the string of her kurti and knot got opened.

As her kurti was losse, its straps and kurti were fixed properly on her body because of that knot because on opening of that knot it caused one straps fall off her one shoulder.