chapter 25

Nahi mila hai koi tujh sa aaj tak mujhko,
Phir ye sitam alag h ki Mila tu bhi nahi .

••••••••••••••••••

Author

Chandni sleep distrub when she felt that something heavy was placed on her stomach and shoulder and tickling sensation on her neck but feeling sleepy she didn't open her eyes.

In her sleep she slowly took her hand towards her stomach to remove that was placed on her stomach but when she touched that and in jerked she opened my eyes .

And saw someone hugging her and hiding his face in her neck while his one hand on her stomach.

She was in shock and was about to scream in fear but she immediately placed her hands on her mouth so that no sound comes out of his mouth and remembered everything that happened in the night and she looked  towards the room.

Chandni slowly turns her face to look at Abeer face carefully who is sleeping soundly while hugging her and his hair's was all messed up and while he looked so relaxed while sleeping .

unknowingly Chandni moved his hand towards Abeer face and slowly touched his tip of nose and as Chandni touched the tip of Abeer's nose, a slight smile appeared on Abeer's face.

And seeing this chandni immediately withdrew her hand back and in attempt to take her hand back her bangles started making noise by clashing with each other because of which Abeer's sleep distrub a bit.

But Chandni saw that abeer did not get up but nuzzled his face more in her neck and he tightened his grip on her waist and his few fingers touched her bare waist due to this action of Abeer, she got frozen at her place,her heart skipped a bit while her eyes closed her eyes automatically and her breathing turned heavy.

Chandni bit her lower lip and slowly opened one of her eyes to see him whether he is awake and after seeing that he is sleeping she opened both her eyes .

Why i am having problem in breathing these days.......... am i having asthma?,
Chandni thought but immediately shurged this thought and looked at Abeer.

I have to leave from here before he wakes up , Chandni thought and slowly try to removed his hand from waist but his hand was heavy and his grip on her waist was tight and also whenever she try to remove his hand, her bangles make noise.

In fear that he will wake up because of this sound she started taking off her bangles from her hands without making a sound and slowly started putting them on the bed .

After placing the bangles on the bed she again looked at him his messy hair,his closed eyes,his nose was scrunched up because the sunrays were disturbing his sleep.

Chandni put her hand forward in that way that sunrays does not disturb his sleep and see saw him relaxing, a smile appeared on Chandni face seeing him like that but few seconds later her smile disappeared when she remembered everything that he said.

Chandni pov-

I know he will never accept our marriage and me in his life.

I am just a guest here who is staying in his house for a few days and again this tears started falling from my eyes just thinking about it

Thank you....... kal meri help karne keliye, and again tried to remove his hand from my waist.

I have to leave from here, don't know what will he think seeing us like this in this position and after last night incident i feeling embarrassed to face him.