chapter 13

Kuch ajib tarah se guzar rahi h jindagi,
sochta kuch hu ,karta kuch hu,
Aur hota kuch h🍁.

••••••••••••••••••

Abeer POV -

few drops of water fell on my face and i heard someone humming a beautiful song when i opened my eyes the first thing i saw was her, she is standing infront of mirror wearing a beautiful red saree looking beautiful and drying her wet hair with a towel She didn't notice that i woke up from sleep and watching her getting ready after putting the towel on the chair she started wearing her bangles, her back was facing me, her milky bare waist visible to my eyes it's like they are asking for my attention. i don't know when i got up from the bed and slowly started walking towards her, she still didn't notice me and started wearing her earings.

she stopped wearing her earings when i hugged her from behind and buried my face in her neck, she stiffed by my touch but she relaxed after seeing me in the mirror and melted in my arms.

Abeer aap kab aaye yaha,she asked me and put her hand on mine which was holding her waist securely.

I could not understand what she was saying ,her perfume was too intoxicated that making me go crazy she smelled so good i didn't said anything and again nuzzled my face in her neck.

Abe_er aa_p ky_a ker ra_he h ,she said softly it's like it's getting difficult for her to say this words it's like my touches doing something to her and that makes proud that she is getting affected by my touches .

You smell so good wifey, i said and  kissed her on the neck and looked in the mirror .

Abe_er plea_se let m_e get read_y it's getti_ng la_te ,she said shyly and turned towards me and hided her face in my chest.

Where i am stopping you can get ready ,i said inoccentaly and didn't loose mine grip on her waist.

please tang na kare Abeer,she said and came out of my grip then picked a box from her vanity and put in front of me then gestured me to take it by her eyes

I took that box from her hand and opened it,and saw it was a vermilion box then i looked at her ,she was smiling, i understood what she wanted to say.
I took a pinch of vermilion and filled it in her hair line.

You're looking beautiful Mrs Abeer Singh Rathore ,i said and hugged her.

Suddenly i heard the ringtone of my phone and i woke up from my sleep, i quickly sat on the bed and started searching my phone to see who's calling but when i picked my phone i saw that the call was disconnected and i put my phone on the bed and looked around to find anyone in my room but there's is no one it was a dream.

What the fuck how can i dream about her and why was I calling her my wife in the dream when i don't consider her as my wife then why.
After 2 years i am dreaming about that girl whom i met only once and that too accidentally what a strange dream get a grip Abeer don't waste your time thinking about her it just dream and anyway, I will never let this dream come true.

I then saw the time in the watch it's was 8 o'clock what the hell how can i get up so late I got up from the bed and started going towards washroom to freshen up when my phone rang again And I picked up the phone and saw that it was my secretary's call.