-Foxfire A New Year-

Sophie's POV: (^Her Outfit Above and same hairstyle.^)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Oh boy, the sound of an alarm. Time to wake up and start and embrace a new morning. Stretching I realize that today is the first day of school. Time for a new level and new teachers, I've never been so excited in..... yeah no. It's just the same old thing, just plain old school. This year I'm at Level 4 this year.

Lucky for me my adoptive cousin Dex is a Level 4 also. It will be nice sharing a level with him. Making it so we will have some core classes together. I'm glad I got to meet Dex, he's my best friend now, it's great. It made it a little easier to get settled into my new life, but back then I also had Keefe. Oh, I miss him so much it hurts.

I changed into my outfit to black leggings with simple white converse and a coral Nike T-shirt. I brushed my hair out and pulled it up into a simple ponytail. Packing my stuff into my backpack, I walk downstairs for some breakfast. Edaline had made some French toast and bacon.

"Good as always Mom." I said after taking a bite. "Thank you, sweetie. I hope you have a good day at school."

"Thanks mom." I say as I finish up my food.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY KIDDO." Grady shouts from upstairs.

"I will." I shout back as I walk out the door to the bus stop to meet up with Dex.

I see him standing alone on his weird gadget thingy. He has a thing for technology, he's so good at it.

"Hey Dex."

"Oh hey Soph." He said facing me.

"Excited for the new year?"

"Meh. I ain't excited that I have Professor.... Whew I don't want to say her name."

I cringed "Oh Dude, I think I know who. I have her as well."

"Hey, we could both suffer together." We shared a laugh.

"Oh, guess what Foxfire is getting a new student this year. Not sure when they will be coming through but it's exciting."

"Wow let's hope they haven't heard of me. Since I'm the ultimate nerd of the school according to Stina." I roll my eyes at the thought of her. She sees me as the ultimate nerd. Guess she's just jealous I got in Foxfire so easily I even skipped a level.

"Eh. Don't worry about Stina. She thinks she's all high and mighty but honestly she just wants ALL the attention." He puts emphasis on ALL. Which he is not wrong about that. Always searching for many ways to get popularity and attention.

"Right. I stopped worrying about her at like Level 3. I believe she was just jealous I skipped Level 1 because of my amazing photographic memory."

"Yep. I can't think of anyone else with that." Dex says truthfully. I could. Except he lives in London.

The bus finally arrives, and we head off to school.

-Arriving at Foxfire-

"I always feel like this place gets bigger every time I see it."

"You could say that again. Come on let's go find the group."

We walk to the commons area where we like to meet up with the group. Linh, Marella, Tam, Biana and Fitz. At first, I thought I had a crush on Fitz but honestly, his anger issues and his mind set of thinking that he is high and mighty, so he deserves the best and his "important" social image. I was like yeah no. Eh teal eyes and a perfect smile and well PERFECT everything. Eh. No. I'll pass on that.