-Her Sweet Voice-

A/N: "Homeward Bound" Cover By Hannah Elizabeth (Marta Keen)

Sophie's POV: 

Sitting outside in the backyard under a beautiful willow tree with purple and blue flowers. I call it Calla. It's beautiful I always every time I hear it I think its someone singing a sweet song. One of the things the calmed my heart on my ruff days. Most of the time it was just that I was missing Keefe so bad that I needed something. Calla's songs always helped. I imagined a song in my head and it felt so good and refreshing. 

Pulling my iPod out of my pocket I stick one ear bud in my ear and start playing a favorite song of mine. Starting out with humming but eventually it just leads me to singing the song. 

"In the quiet misty morning, when the moon has gone to bed when the sparrows stop their singing, and the sky is clear and red. When the summer's ceased it's gleaming when the corn is past its prime. When adventures lost its meaning. I'll be homeward bound in time."

"Bind me not to the pasture, chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling and I'll return to you somehow."

"If you find it's me you're missing if you're hoping I'll return. To your thoughts I'll soon be listening. In the road I'll stop and turn. Then the wind will set me racing. As my journey nears its end. And the path I'll be retracting. As I'm homeward bound again."

"Bind me not to the pasture, chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling and I'll return to you somehow. Bind me not to the pasture, chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling and I'll return to you somehow, and I'll return to you somehow."

I smile once I finish singing and looking up I see the most adorable smile. The handsome blondie that my heart loves so much. I stand up and run to hug him. He catches me in his arms. There's the handsome man I truly fell in love with. His perfect icy blue eyes held nothing but love. I loved how disheveled his honey blonde hair was. How and his smile. Awe, I melted my heart with love. Meeting his eyes I know that I am safe and truly content. This place couldn't be anymore magical.

"Wow Foster. Your voice is so beautiful." Keefe says happily. "I could listen to that all day." He adds dreamily. 

"Thanks Keefe." I say to him. But there is so much more in my heart that I want to tell him. Can't really put together the words but I know in my heart I couldn't be any happier than I am now. Everything has been put to place and it turned into something beautiful. What did I feel before? When he was gone? No idea. Those feelings are completely gone being overwhelmed with happiness and love. 

One simply can't describe how much someone means or how much you love them. As much how simple the words 'I Love You' sound, it has a bunch more along with it. 

I love you Keefe. I know that's true. Not sure how much longer I will hold those words in because they want to be free any day now. I've been dying to tell you the words and the fear is not sure if he thinks of me as a friend. But someday soon he will deserve to know and I can be the person he want's me to be. Keefe deserves to know the truth eventually. 

Keefe's POV: 

"Bind me not to the pasture, chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling and I'll return to you somehow. Bind me not to the pasture, chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling and I'll return to you somehow, and I'll return to you somehow." I hear Foster's sweet voice finish singing. Wow. I never knew how beautiful her singing is. Cuz wow. That took my breath away. 

I see her look up and smile. Standing up she runs towards me and I catch her in my arms. I love holding on to her. Now that she's returned to me I will never let her go. She is precious to me and I refuse to let it go ever again. Not that I ever did before but I felt like I lost her when I left. 

"Wow Foster. Your voice is so beautiful." I tell her with happiness in my voice. "I could listen to that all day." I add dreamily. 

"Thanks Keefe." She says to me. 

Deep down in my heart I love her so much. Foster is..... how do I put this is words? Not sure because its a lot of amazing things. I can't really describe of how much I love her its obliviously to me its INFINITE. Going on and on forever because my heart and my love belongs to her and Her alone. 

I look at her like she's the most precious thing in this world. One things for sure I am not certain I will be able to hold in my feelings much longer. They may explode out any day now. Although I won't know how she sees me in her eyes if I don't tell her. Someday soon I will because, she needs to know how I feel about her. 

Even if she does see me as a friend, that's still means everything to me. I just want her to know how much I love her. 

I love you Foster. And I always will. 

-----------------------------------------

"There's the confident Foster we know and Love." -Keefe (Lodestar)

*AWWWWEEEE!! My SOKEEFE HEART is exploding with happiness. I feel a confession coming up.*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#15: THAT BOY 😂😂