-If I Love Him-

A/N: "I Love You More." Avery Anna

"You are my hero. And forever I'll be yours."

Sophie's POV: 

Ice blue eyes that are gorgeously handsome. Artfully disheveled blonde hair that is imperfectly perfect. A signature adorable smirk that always brings a smile to my face. The voice that never fails to make me laugh or smile or fills my heart with happiness when I hear it. Mischievousness and jokes that are hilarious. (Like for real though every time I read one of Keefe's jokes I always end up giggling. He's my favorite.) 

Also the fact that his personality makes is feel like you don't need to be perfect to be amazing. It's better to be yourself than pretend to be someone your not. The way that he cares about you and your feelings its just shows that he truly cares about you and how you feel. The boy I deeply long for. I'm going to have to tell him eventually. Because sooner or later its going to get fairly obvious to him that I don't see him as 'jUsT a FrIEnd' (UGH I hate that stupid quote. Used too many times in MLB's Seasons 1-3. Awe love that show.) 

Besides been friends for basically 12 years of my life and he deserves to know. Hehehe he was a a real cute 4 year old. Honestly I hate keeping secrets from him. Unless its for a seriously good cause and it will have a good outcome in the end. 

"Keefe. I love you." I whisper to myself smiling knowing how true it is. I was looking at a photo that was given to me from Grady and Edaline for a birthday gift. It was a year after Keefe left. 

It was from the day we parted

It was from the day we parted. Supposed to remind me that he is always with me and he will never leave me alone to fall in a deep dark place. When I saw him again I was pulled away from the dark and shined in the starlight with him standing in front of me. All hope and greatness rushed right back knowing the awesomeness was back. :D 

Keefe. 

This feeling is real and strong. Something completely indescribable because its something that you have to experience for yourself. One thing I know is that I need to tell you how I truly feel about you. You give me something I cannot deny. If I try too I know its false when its true. I've been waiting for this feeling all my life and I couldn't be happier. 

Even if you don't feel the same we can always be the best of friends. You being apart of my life is the best thing in the world. Don't let this change anything because we are stronger together as TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE. :D  Nothing can tear that apart. Besides your 'President of the Sophie Foster Fan-Club' of course it can't be torn apart. 

You mean the whole wide world to me and its awesome. 

I love you. And I always will. You will forever be the one I only will ever love. 

Looking into your eyes my heart starts dancing. You always know how to make me laugh or bring a smile to my face. I love you more than any approaching storm. Let the sky fall away as it wants the world has nothing on us. You will never scare me away even if you choose friendship. I love you more than any tide crashing against the shore. Let the sun shine forth, no it won't be perfect but that's better than anything. 

On the worst days, that's when I know I need to say "I Love You More." 

Over the course of these dreadful years apart I have stand by this one thing you told me. "Anytime Foster. I'm Always Here. For You."  Its one of these things that have given me comfort over the years. You were always there for me. I loved that about you. 

Now I will never ever let you go. Neither of us will give up this fight. Before we did say that I won't lose you but we don't have the ability to predict the future. Since I did lose you now that your back I'm scared of losing you again. Can you promise you will hold on to me like you will never let go? 

Team Foster-Keefe we will stand by each others sides to the very end. 'It's you and me against the world.'  If its not you its not anyone because you are the ONLY one I will love. Looking back Keefe, you were honestly were the best thing to ever happen to me. I am beyond happy that I met and fell in love with someone as awesome as you. 

I love you for infinity and beyond. 

Love You Foster. 

Awe Keefe. I love his adorable cuteness. 

Going forward with you back in my life I don't want to miss a thing

Going forward with you back in my life I don't want to miss a thing. Always will be my hero, or rather 'I'm your Batman.' Hehe. 

I need to make sure you know Keefe. That you will be the only one I'll ever love. If its not you its not anyone. 

------------------------------------------------------

"That was the first time is felt like....maybe I had a tiny shot at making this brave, beautiful, blushing girl like me. Hasn't worked out that way yet. And I have no idea if it ever will. But there's a teeny, tiny chance." -Keefe (Unlocked His Memories (#2)

*Part 2 Of 2: These parts where honestly so sweet. I seriously LOVE Sokeefe. It makes my heart fill with warmth of how true their love is. It's beautiful.* 😊😊

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#18: AWE Keefe is so SWEET