-Foster My Beautiful Little Star-

A/N: "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" By Adelmar Borrego

----Flashback: Keefe 5yrs, Sophie 4yrs----

Sophie's POV: 

Toss and turning back and forth with a horrible nightmare filling my mind. Letting out a few cries as the dream goes on. Then I sit up instantly waking up gasping. Focusing on my breathing and trying to calm down, I lay back down holding onto Ella for some comfort. I gently start crying. It was so scary. I thought it would never end. 

My door suddenly creaks open and I worried that the scary monster thingy is back. Then I hear a gentle whisper. 

"Hey Foster." I turn my head to the voice that I know and love. "Keefe." I say partially sleepy. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I has my ways, and I thought you would need me. But come outside whiff me. I wants to show you something." I sit up and grab my special blanket and Ella and me and Keefe carefully and quietly walk outside to the backyard. 

Sitting down against the tree outback cuddled in my blanket and with Keefe's arm around my shoulders. He has his blanket around him. 

"Look up at the sky." he says to me. I look up at the sky and see beautiful stars twinkling in the sky. All the fear of my dream fell away and I was filled with nothing but comfort and peace. It was absolutely gorgeous.   

I turn to Keefe with a sweet smile. "Oh Keefe. Its pretty." "Hey. I know how to make it prettier." He says pulling out a small iPod his Aunt Ro gave him for his birthday. He loves Ro. She's not really his aunt but she's family to him since he doesn't have the best one. Keefe scrolls a through a few things and once he finds what he was looking for he plays a lullaby. A classic "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." 

I let the lyric's of the song as the piano plays go through my mind. "Up in the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky" So beautiful. I never felt so much love and comfort than I do now. I don't know how he does it but he always knows if I need someone or something to help me through something whenever I need it. 

"Thanks Keefe." 

"Your welcome Foster. Your my beautiful little star shining so brightly in the sky." 

Keefe's POV: 

Trying to sleep but something is keeping me awake. What is it? Can't a young boy get some peaceful shut eye? The only peace and quiet I get around here in this house. Attempting to settle down again to try to fall asleep, I get a feeling in my heart that I am needed somewhere. 

Wait does Foster need me? Probably. Getting up I slip on my slippers and grab my iPod and blanket and sneak out heading over to Sophie's house. Walking up to the side door and getting the key out of its hiding place the key that they leave for me in case I need to head over to their house in case they aren't home. The Foster's are nice that way, knowing my broken home since I became Foster's best friend. 

Unlocking the door I open it quietly and close it gently. Putting the key in another spot inside the house. I lock the door behind me. Quietly I take soft steps up to Sophie's room. I peak in the crack of her door and I see her sitting up wide awake shaking a little. 

Must have had a nightmare. I watch her lay back down and hold onto Ella. Her tiny cries start and I couldn't take it anymore. Creaking the door open more I enter the room. 

"Hey Foster." I whisper gently. She looks over at me. "Keefe?" she say's partially sleepy. "Why are you here?"  she asked me. "I has my ways, and I thought you would need me. But come outside whiff me. I wants to show you something."  She sits up and grabs her special blanket and Ella and me and Sophie carefully and quietly walk outside to the backyard.

Sitting down against the tree outback  she cuddles up in her blanket and with Keefe's arm around my shoulders.

"Look up at the sky." I tell her. She and I look up at the sky and see beautiful stars twinkling in the sky. Everything that I had experienced in my life melted away. It was perfect moment. Just me and Foster and something breathtakingly beautiful. 

Foster  turns to me with a sweet smile. "Oh Keefe. Its pretty." "Hey. I know how to make it prettier." I say pulling out the small iPod my Aunt Ro gave me for my birthday.  I love Ro. She's one of my favorite people besides Foster. Scrolling through a few things and once I find what I  was looking for I start playing a piano lullaby. A classic "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

Letting the lyric's of the song as the piano plays go through my mind. "Up in the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky" So beautiful. Awe. Foster is much prettier than any diamond in the sky. With Foster by my side never felt so much love and comfort than I do now. I love our special moments together. All of it just precious to my heart. 

I look over at Sophie and her face is just in awe of the beauty before her. All those twinkling stars in the sky letting us know all is well and everything is not all bad in the world. Sometimes you just got look to see the beauty in things. 

"Thanks Keefe." Foster says turning to me. 

"Your welcome Foster. Your my beautiful little star shining so brightly in the sky." I meant it. She is the prettiest star that there is. 

Foster. My beautiful little star. :D

-----------------------------------------

"Keefe leaned closer to her. "I can handle him. What I can't handle is any more of the Sophie Shell who's been wandering around for the last few weeks, scaring the snot out of all of us. I need my Foster back---the real one, who bosses me around and is way too much fun to tease." -Keefe (Nightfall)

*🥰🥰🥰🥰 Awe I love them. :D*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#24: SOKEEFE WINS!!! (As always)