-I Love You Foster-

A/N: "True Colors" (Trolls) Piano Cover Riyandi Kusuma

Keefe's POV: 

I stopped the dancing between me and Foster. "Foster. Wanna sneak away for a minute?" I ask her. "Sure." she says to me. Perfect. "Come on then. I want to show you something beautiful." 

Sneaking out of the room into the halls and eventually outside into a beautiful garden. It had a blue sparkling pond with different greenery surrounding it. Me and Sophie sat down on the bench in an alcove of trees. 

"Oh Keefe this is beautiful." "Glad you like it Foster. I discovered this place not long after arriving here. I guess I kind of had a hard time when I moved. All those fears of feeling like I didn't belong arose within me. Thinking this was going to be the same thing like my last school." 

"Seems like it wasn't." Sophie says to me. "Yep. Because I found you." She blushes. 

"I missed you a lot you know. All those years without you hurt so bad I didn't know if I was going to make it or not. My mind thought I would never see you again and at some point my parents made me believe it was true. But look how they were so wrong because you are right in front of me. In person. Not in my dreams." 

She nods. "It was the same for me. I don't know how many times I've cried in my room for many hours. I hurt a lot. I didn't have you to comfort me, didn't hear your voice encouraging me. Didn't feel your arms around me. Didn't have anything of you besides memories and old pictures and some videos of us together. Great I had that but I didn't have you. But when I saw you for the first time after all these years. My heart felt complete. I've felt nothing but pure happiness. All those dreadful years with you gone all disappeared in a instant." 

"Oh Foster. When I got to say that name again it felt so real and amazing. Now that your with me again I never want to let you go again. You and me shall stay together to the very end. Being each other's hero's" 

She smiles. "Definitely." 

"Sophie. I need to tell you something." 

"What's that Keefe?" 

"You are the most precious thing to my heart. Being there as your best friend to the end. Going on all those adventures and creating memories together was the absolute best. Now that we are reunited I want to make more memories. Sophie. You are my whole world, my beautiful princess, my Sophie Foster. Now I promise that I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No, I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side; I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even though it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side." 

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine and this broken road of our lives lead me to you for a reason. Foster, I love your brown eyes with those golden flecks in them. I love your sweet determination for those you love. I love your beautiful voice and when I heard you sing for the first time. Oh it was so precious. I love your smile and the beauty it gives. I love that I can see your true colors and they are just gorgeous. Fate brought us together that first time. A beautiful girl the perfect remedy for a broken boy. But most important of all is that." 

"I love you Foster." 

I look at Sophie and she is smiling with tears in her eyes. "Keefe" She says emotional. "I love you too." She say happily leaning forward for a hug. I gladly put my arms around her and hold on to her tight. Tears rose to my eyes as well. Those were the exact words that I wanted to hear and I got to hear them. 

I love you my precious girl. 

Sophie's POV: 

Keefe suddenly stopped the dancing. "Foster. Wanna sneak away for a minute?" he asks me "Sure." I say to him. "Come on then. I want to show you something beautiful." I hope it is.