-Our Childhood Together-

A/N: "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" Phineas and Ferb

*Keefe 4yrs, Sophie 3yrs* *An adorable glimpse into their childhood years*

Sophie's POV: 

Since the day I found the cute little boy in the park. I knew we was my best friend. We basically are together every day. His home is horrible which is why he is always at mine. I think his parents don't even notice he's gone. But right now me and Keefe have set up a fort in my room. We are watching one of our favorite shows. "Phineas and Ferb" 

We love this show "MOM! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence." we say at the same time. Sharing an adorable giggle. "We knows dis show so well Foster." Keefe says in his cute 4 year old voice. (AWWWW. 😊) "Yep we do." I say in reply. 

This is the moments I love most. Just us sitting together watching our favorite show. Enjoying each others company. I love it so much.

"Hey where's Perry?" 

*Sophie 5yrs, Keefe 6yrs.*

"WEEEEEEEE!" I scream as we sled down the big hill. Getting to the bottom we the sled tips over and we both fall off. "Hehe whoopsie. That was fun. Let's go again Foster." Keefe says excitedly. "Ok. Let's go. We should race each other this time." I suggest. "Yea! Lets go!" I grab another sled and we head up to the top of the hill. Arriving at the top we sit down on our sleds. 

"Ready. On your mark get set go!" We both take off going down real fast. Maybe too fast because eventually Keefe falls off his sled and tumbles down the hill. I giggle, but then I am met with the same fate as Keefe. Finally stopping at the bottom we both are laughing. "That was funny Foster. We turned into snowmans." He says laughing. I finally catch a breath, noticing we were both covered in snow. 

Getting up to go over to help Keefe up. "Come on lets go get some hot chocolate and warm up now." He nods in agreement. Picking up our sleds we go to find my Dad and Amy. This was a fun day. Finding them we head home for the warm hot chocolate. Yummy!

*Sophie 7yrs Keefe 8yrs: A month before the Accident.*

Keefe's POV: 

I love spending time with my sweet Foster. She's my bestest friend. Today we are spending the day at the out door swimming pool. It was Foster's family reunion but she invited me as well since I ain't got any family that loves me. Except my favorite Aunt Ro she's the best but I don't see her often, since she lives in another state but she tries to visit as much as often as she can. Not my real aunt but she is practically family in my book. 

Foster is looking super cute in her red swimsuit and blue swim shorts. Running up to me she says. "Come on Keefe lets go get water dumped on us." I giggle and we run to the giant bucket. Holding each others hands as we wait for the bucket to dump the water, finally water splashes down on us. "AHHHHHH!" We both scream as the water comes down. Once it stops I smile. 

"Lets do the slides now." She says to me. "Ok." 

Going down those slides was the best! Especially with someone as amazing as Foster. :D

*Sophie 9yrs, Keefe 10yrs* Sophie has been adopted. Four Months before Keefe leaves.

Looking over it again I make sure its perfect before I wrap it up. Today is Foster's birthday am I really excited for her present this year. She has been through a lot. Losing her family and having to go through adoption. I hope this gift will help her out a little bit. So far she has spent two months with this new family. Things seem to be going very well. 

Meeting her in the backyard. "Hey Foster." She looks up from her book. "Hi Keefe." I sit down next to her. 

"Happy birthday." I say to her handing her my gift. "Oh thanks Keefe." Foster smiles giving me a side hug. She opens it and her face lights up. "Ahhh. I love it Keefe thank you." It was a faded picture of us with our special song lyrics written over top. "You always have the best gifts." 

"See I am the gift master." I say smirking at her. "Yes that you are." "I just hope every time you read this that you will think of me more. Because even though your family is gone they will always remain in your heart. Of course I will always be there for you if you ever need me."

"I will always need you Keefe, Your my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better one than you." 

From then on nothing could ever destroy their bond. It was unbreakable. Even the moment they were torn apart it still held strong till the moment they were reunited together. At that time it just got stronger because their hearts knew that they were meant for each other. 

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own." 

Never once did they let each other go. Or even if they did they would let them think they were left all alone. 

"No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life."

They pushed through the hard times apart and promised to always hold tight to the other for dear life. 

 "I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side." 

Three times and many more has it been said. Said multiple times by either of them. Their love so strong because they always are by each others sides. 

"Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

Through the darkest hours, torn apart they still held together against the world. Miles and miles apart, they stood together side by side. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Just the usual," Keefe told him. "Foster's going on and on and on about how she can't live without me." -Keefe (Nightfall)

*So adorable! I love them. They always give me the warm fuzzies when I read something adorable with them together.😊* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#39: The great Sokeefe is PERFECTION.