-A Sweet Slow Dance With You-

A/N: "Love You Like The Movies" Anthem Lights 

Keefe's POV:.

Nothing could describe on how happy I am right now. I am just beyond that. Finally I confessed my love for Her. The girl I have deeply loved for so long my heart finally could spring forward and tell her. What's makes this better is that she returns the feelings to me. (Keefe's mind doing a victory dance. LOL) Anyways. Now its time for the million dollar question. Asking her to be my girlfriend. 

"Foster. This moment made me so happy." 

"Same goes for me." She says smiling. Awe she's so cute when she smiles. Ok time for the moment of truth. Asking her the question. 

"Sophie. I love you so much. Will you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I don't think she could've smiled any bigger. Tears of joy filled her eyes. After a few breaths she finally speaks. 

"Yes. Keefe I would love to be your girlfriend." I chuckled a little. "Come here." I say pulling her into an embrace. She willing comes to me, happy tears streaming down her face. "You have no idea how long I desperately wanted you to return to me just to say those words." She says.  emotional. "And you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you the I loved you." I say equally emotional. 

"I know from this day on that I will love you and cherish you. Because you deserve that. You are truly a  special girl Sophie. My special girl." 

"And your my Batman?" She giggles saying it. This gets a laugh out of me. "Yes I will always be your Batman Foster." 

Sophie's POV: 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HE'S TOO FLIPPING CUTE. Keefe's honestly the best and raises a lot of standards for boys. He's the best for me. :D Finally we end the embrace and he looks in my eyes so lovingly. Awe. "I missed those golden flecked brown eyes." Keefe's says smiling, which causes a blush to rise to my cheeks. 

"I love you Sophie." 

"I love you too Keefe." 

"Wanna head back to the dance now? I want to get one more slow dance in with you." I say to him. "Oh sure Foster, But I wouldn't mind spending more time here with you." An idea pops into my head. "Hey I got an idea." I pull out my phone from my dress pocket. (I love dresses with pockets they are truly one of the best things ever.) "Why don't we dance right here. I could play a song on my phone." 

"Perfect I love it." He says happily. I scroll through my phone finding a song. I find one and start playing it. (The song above) Standing up and Keefe pulls me into his arms and we gently sway to the music. Its the perfect moment. The beautiful shining stars in the sky remind me of that one night that he played that lullaby for me. Also just the gentle sounds of the crickets in the night. I could feel a gentle breeze blowing across my face and it felt so good. 

The best part is that I'm am standing here in Keefe's arms, something I countlessly have dreamed about and wondered if it would ever come true again. Looks like it did. When I was reunited with him I had to keep reminding myself that this wasn't a dream. Super glad its not. Whew. That would have been a big disappointment if it was. 

Everything is coming together now, the final puzzle pieces taking its place to complete. 

"I grab your hand ask ya to dance. In the middle of the street learn to sign cheesy lines. Like baby you complete me. In case you forget, where we've been and what we did. I'll write it all down, read it out loud. Again and Again. I promise if you let me. I'll love you like the movies." 

The song sang as it ended. I look up at Keefe and smile. He's looking down at me. We go in for another kiss. As soon as our lips touched it felt just as magical as the our first one. Obviously its not as special as "The First Kiss" but still its still just as amazing. Because every kiss I'll have with him from now on will be AWESOME. He ends the kiss to look in my eyes.

"Wanna dance to another song my Foster?" Keefe asked smirking. 

"Sure." I say to him. Grabbing my phone I pick another song. 

"True Colors" (Trolls) Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick

As we start swaying yet again. I can't help think that I am now his girlfriend. Like for real I am his girlfriend. Never thought this would happen. When the song starts singing, Keefe joins in at the guys part. I start singing when the girl comes in.

"You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged, oh I realize its hard to take courage. In a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all, the darkness inside you. Can make you feel so small." 

"Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy can't remember when. I last saw you laughing this world makes you crazy. And you've taken all you can bear, just call me up, 'Cause I will always be there." 

"And I see your true colors, shining through. I see your true colors, and that's why I love you." 

"So don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors. True colors are beautiful, I see your true colors. Shining through (true colors) I see your true colors, and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid to le them show. Your true colors, true colors are beautiful (they're beautiful)." 

"Like a rainbow. Oh, oh oh oh. Like a rainbow, ooh can't remember when. I last saw you laughing. Oh oh oh oh. This world makes you crazy. And you've taken all you can bear. Just call me up cause I will always be there. And I see your true colors shining through. I see your true colors and that's why I love you." 

"So don't be afraid (don't be afraid). To let them show your true colors. True colors are beautiful (you're beautiful oh) Like a rainbow. Oh oh oh oh oh like a rainbow."

The song ends and we kiss again, he pulls me into his arms more and just holds onto me. This was amazing, the best school dance I have ever had. 

----------------------------------------------

"IT'S NAME IS MR. SNUGGLES?! That is... I can't even..." Keefe ran back to Fitz's room shouting, "ARE YOU MISSING YOUR SNUGGLE BUDDY?!" -Keefe (Neverseen)

*Another chapter in the books. 😃* *I'll be updating again tomorrow. 😉*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#29: KotLC Characters As Disney Characters