-The Men's Big Night-

A/N: "Great Balls of Fire" Miles Teller (Top Gun Maverick)😊😊

Keefe's POV:

Tonight is the big night. I get to dance my heart out tonight with my sweet lovely and beautiful Foster, and I couldn't be happier. Getting ready for the evening that Biana partially planned but us boys have a little something planned for the ladies later that we will be setting up. No its not a prank. I wish it was but I can't wait to see Sophie's reaction to mine. It will be amazing!

But tonight is also the night that I finally get to confess my undying love for her. I still ain't sure how I will do it but I hope that something will come to me. 

Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I love you so much. You are my dream come true and make everything in this world much brighter. All these years knowing you and having you in my life has been the best thing ever. Those dreadful years without you, I don't know how I did it but I honestly was at my breaking point without you. Seeing you for the first time as that cute little three year old girl, I knew in my heart that I met someone special. 

You are my sunshine in this world and I lived without it for 5 years and I don't want to do it anymore. I want nothing more for you to say "I love you too Keefe" and become my girlfriend. But yet again I have accepted that if you don't return my feelings I will forevermore be your best friend. 

Looking in the mirror making sure that my artfully styled hair is up to perfection. Awe yes looking good Keefester. I smirk at myself. Walking out of the bathroom of my dorm I enter the main room to grab my suit. It matches Foster's dress. Biana sent us all the colors in the group chat of what we were wearing and so we knew to coordinate. Oh Foster will look so beautiful in her dress tonight. 

I am wearing a navy blue suite with a red tie and a red rose boutonniere that matches Sophie's corsage that I am going to give her tonight. And just simple black suit shoes. I look in the mirror that it leaning against the wall. 

I smirk. "Hey good lookin." I chuckle. I made sure I grabbed everything I needed for the night and headed down to meet Dex. 

I found him sitting near the fountain. 

"Hey you ready?" I ask him walking up. "Yeah I guess." He says a little worry lacing his voice. 

"Hey everything will be fine." 

"If you say so. Come on the rest of the boys are waiting for us down in the spot." 

"Sounds good." Dex stands up and we walk down to the secret location for a special surprise. 

Meeting with the rest of the boys we start setting up what we have planned tonight. Once everything was in place we all got into our cars to go pick up the girls. Also so we can finally figure out where we are going for dinner tonight. 

Dex's POV: 

Adjusting my pink tie for the millionth time. Gosh I am so worried, I feel like I need to be so perfect for Biana. Tonight I am wearing a gray suit with a pink tie to match Biana's dress. I also have my pink rose boutonniere pinned to my suit. Along with my dark brown shoes. 

AGHHHHHH!! I am so scared. What if is this all a big joke to her? What if I am not good enough? UGH forget it what's the point of doubting this now? She had plenty of opportunities to back out of it and look she didn't. 

Come on Dex think back to her reaction when I asked her. She got all emotional and was really happy that I was the one who asked her. 

That's much better. Well I guess I will go meet up with Keefe now. 

This night will either be completely magical or super boring. I don't know yet. 

Wylie's POV: 

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I am so excited to take my princess to the dance tonight. It should be so fun and yet so romantic at the same time. Linh is amazing and special to me. Can't wait to spend this dance with her by my side.  

Tonight I am going to be wearing a black suit with a lilac purple tie and black shoes. Also don't forget the lilac purple boutonniere along with her corsage. 

Picture perfect is what it will be tonight. 

Us together swaying across the dance floor like we are in our own world. Smiling at each other enjoying each others company. Oh and that reminds me I got to head down to get the surprise special for her ready. 

Linh I can just imagine your smile. 

Fitz's POV: 

Getting my hair ready for tonight. Looking pristine and PERFECT. Not a hair out of place. Wearing my black tux with a aqua blue vest and bow tie. Needing to look my best since I am spending this night with Elizabeth. Honestly why couldn't in my PERFECT world go my way huh? Can't I just get my way and have Sophie for myself. (News flash Fitz ITS NOT JUST ABOUT YOU.) Like come on bro. 

Eventually I shake it off and just try to focus on Elizabeth and her reaction to what I have for her tonight. Let's hope she will accept it and hopefully things will go well tonight and we can move forward and possibly try the relationship thing that obviously failed with me and Sophie. It didn't even get off the ground. 

Gosh I can't keep on groaning that I am upset about not getting Sophie just got to focus on the now and move forward. 

-----------------------------------------

"You haven't lost Dex," Keefe promised. "Trust the Empath!" When she didn't smile, he leaned in and whispered, "And here's another thing you can count on. You'll never lose me." -Keefe (Nightfall)

*PART 2 of 2. The dance is NEXT!!* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#26: DON'T SAY THAT WORD!!