-You'll Always Be My Hero-

A/N:*Flashback: Day after Sophie's parents accident.* (Sophie-7 Keefe-8)

^Their outfits above.^

------------------------------------------

Keefe's POV:

Almost done setting up, hopefully this will make Foster feel better. Poor girl is going through so much. Her parents accident has taken a huge toll on her. But I hope what I have prepared for her tonight will help lift her spirits a little bit. I hope to see a small smile on her face, But I completely understand that it's okay to not be okay. 

Foster is a very special girl and deserves the world. She is so dear to my heart, been that way since I first met her. Foster you mean a lot to me more than you will ever know. I knew from the first moment I saw her as a cute 3yr old girl, I knew I met someone special. 

-Flashback: When They First Met: Keefe: 4yrs /Sophie: 3yrs-

Keefe's POV:

"I DON'T CARE!! WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A SON  THAT IS SO USELESS" I heard my father scream at my mother. 

Not wanting to hear more I instantly run out of the house. I feel my tears starting to fall down my cheeks. I keep running until I come across a park. Not your average playground park but a special beautiful nature park. I found a secret grove of trees and beautiful flowers that I go there often when my parents fight or get angry at me. 

Sitting down I silently cry. Why are my parent's so mean? I look around and everyone has great families. But mines not. Its not fair. I cry some more so sad that I believe my parents don't love me. 

"Hey. Are you okay?" I cute little girl voice said concerned. 

I look up and I see a pretty girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. I think they have flecks of gold but I can't tell from here. 

"No." I manage to choke up. The girl walks towards me and sits down right next to me and simply hugs me. Instantly I feel better. I don't know who this girl is but I really like her hug. It's so warm, real and loving. It chased the hurts away. Making me feel so happy. 

"You, want to tell me what happened?" She asks gently. 

I take a few deep breaths and describe to her how my family doesn't love me. She just sits there and listens. Once I finish I was worried she would run away scared. Instead she hugged me tighter. 

"You be okay. They just meanies who don't deserve you." She said with confidence in her voice. She is cute. I could listen to her adorable voice all day. I could also get her hugs. I love them. 

"Thanks..." 

"Sophie. Sophie Foster."

"Nice to meet ya Foster. I'm Keefe." 

"Nice to meet ya Keefe. Hey wanna be friends" Foster says smiling. 

I smile. I've never had a friend before. "Sure." 

"Yay. Come on. I want to show you my favorite place in this forest." I stand up with her excited to see her place. I've never been happier. 

Foster. My best friend. 

Sophie's POV:

I was walking along the forest path with my family. Suddenly I saw some little kid running to the grove. He looked sad. I wonder what's wrong. When my family stopped to look at the duck pond. I left to go see what the matter was.