-A Boys Day Out-

A/N: "Rhythm Of Love" Plain White T's

Keefe's POV:

Dex, Tam, Wylie and Fitz are gathered at  Fitzy's house to figure out how we are going to ask our girls out. Wylie came because he's friends with Tam and little bit with Dex but he really isn't in our friend group because he has this other group that he hangs out with. Not sure what Fitz is going to do. But I claim Foster for me. Too bad Fitzy, besides I've danced with her a gazillion times. Hehe. 

"So who is asking who?" Dex asks. 

"I'm going to go with my popular group." Fitz says. "Yeah whatever Wonder Boy." Dex retorts. 

Well someone doesn't like Fitz that much. "Well who you asking techy boy?" 

"Don't blow a fuse dude but I'm asking Biana." Dex says blushing a little when he says Biana's name. "HA! I knew it. I win! Tam you owe me." Tam reluctantly hands him a 10. I look over at Dex looking confused. 

"Oh me and Tam betted that I thought you would ask Biana and Tam thought you wouldn't." 

"OO take that Bangs Boy." 

"Be quiet Funkyhair." 

"Dude you did not just INSULT the Hair." I say. 

"Any who. How do we wanna ask them?" Wylie says. 

"I don't know how you guys are going to do it but I got an idea for Fos--Sophie." Man its weird having her given name roll off my tough. So used to calling her Foster. My lips are sealed in what I am going to do. Its special and I want it to be perfect. 

"Okay seems like we aren't getting much anywhere. Wanna go out for ice-cream or something?" Fitz asks

We all agree and we all grab our stuff and head out. 

Arriving at the ice cream place, walking in I immediately hear a familiar voice. 

"Biana quit worrying about it." Awe my favorite voice in the world. I look over and I see the girls having ice cream of their own. Must have had the same idea that we did. She's so cute. Looking around the place a memory pops in my head. Me and Foster used to come here all the time as young kids. I still remember Foster's favorite mix. 

We would both get our favorites and sit down at the same booth the one the girls are at and one of us, usually Foster first would get a brain freeze not long after having her first few bites. I look over at her and right on cue brain freeze. Funny enough not long after she would have hers I would have mine. 

The boys and I all mixed our Froyo's and sat down in the booth next to the girls. The song "Rhythm of Love" is playing in the shop. I sing the chorus under my breath. 

"We may only have tonight. Until the morning sun your mine. All mine. Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love." I say under my breath

Biana gets up seeing us.

"Nice to see you here boys." Biana says. "Oh its you." Fitz say rolling his eyes. "I saw that Fitz." Biana says annoyed. Eh siblings what could you do? I don't know I don't have one. I just have Foster. :D She's all I need. I look over and she is leaning over seeing us. Smiling when she meets my eyes. Awe. She loves seeing the Hunkyhair. Hehehe. 

But the moment doesn't last long as she leans to far and starts to fall. Using my quick reflexes I managed to catch her in time. "Still falling for me Foster." 

She smirks. "Yeah in your dreams." Its true in my dreams are all about her. Suddenly the urge to kiss her fills inside me. Yet I refuse it because its not the time. Not here not now. I'd rather hold her in my arms on the dance floor and look into her beautiful eyes and kiss her then. Awe I can just imagine it. So beautiful. 

I push her back up onto the seat and I grab my froyo and I sit down next to her. "This place brings back memories." 

"Oh it totally does. Coming here as cute young kids and getting brain freezes and laughing together." She sighs. "Those were the good old days." 

"Darn tootin. The best. Cause I got to spend it with you." She blushes. "Yep. I would have to agree there." 

"Sometimes I miss the good old days. But those are special memories that I keep, now that we are back together we can create new ones." Foster says smiling. 

"Yep. Especially if they are with us together. They are just as perfect." 

Biana's POV: 

I look over at Sophie and Keefe sitting together. UGH THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. Hopefully at the dance they end up being a couple because they are just flat out perfect. Agh so adorable. I hope a certain someone would look at me like Keefe looks at Sophie. With love in his eyes for someone special, and I would look at him the way Sophie looks at Keefe. 

I could just imagine it me and him on the dance floor dancing together being happy in each other's company. Honestly I am still a little worried that he won't like the dress. What if it's not perfect? Then Sophie's mini pep talk popped into my brain from earlier. 

"Biana you are way over thinking this. Just remember you just want to look like yourself and have fun at the dance. Nothing needs to be picture perfect. Just be you and have fun."  Sophie had sad. 

You know what she's right. Dex is her cousin so she would know what she was talking about. I should just talk a deep breath and calm down. It will all be fine. 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Hunkyhair." Keefe corrected. "What its accurate." he tossed his head like he was in a shampoo commercial. "I think we need to make it a thing either way---don't you Foster?" -Keefe (Flashback)

*Sorry. I ended up getting busy yesterday, so couldn't publish. Anyways here's the chapters today. :D* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#21: Hehehe. Keefe and E.L Fugdes

L Fugdes