-Falling Like The Stars-

A/N: "Turn it Up Tonight" U4L (Featured in Studio C) *Just a random song*

Sophie's POV: 

Waiting with the girls for the boys to come and get us for dinner tonight is agonizing. Like I haven't even seen Keefe yet. I know for sure he will look real good. Got none worries about tonight just my whole confession that will happen later. Elizabeth, which I discovered pretty quick that she clearly is claiming Fitz and that he is HERS. Hehe whatever fine by me. 

I look up and I see Biana pacing the floor. 

"For the love Biana relax. Everything will be fine." I say to her. 

"I know but I can't help but worry." I stand up and walk over to her. 

"Biana. Remember his reaction to when you said yes?" I ask her. She nods getting teary eyed. 

"Ok good. That reaction wasn't for nothing. He knew he was asking someone special to him. Honestly he was really nervous in asking you since he was afraid you'd say no." 

"Wait what. I was afraid he wouldn't ask me at all." 

"See, there it is. Both of you a worrying for nothing. So just relax and enjoy the night." 

"Your right thanks Soph." She says taking a deep breath. 

"No problem." I say smiling

The door opens and the boys walk in. My eyes immediately go to Keefe. Whew. He can easily take my breath away. He looks over at me and smirks while walking right over to me. 

"Taking your breath away huh Foster." He says smirking more. Ugh why is he so darn CUTE!! 

(Again I don't know. Y'all tell me. 😏) 

"You girls ready?" Fitz asks us

"You girls ready?" Fitz asks us. We all nod and the boys walk up to their dates to give them their corsages. "Here's your beautiful corsage Foster." Keefe says placing it gently around my wrist. A smile rises to my face. "Awe. It's beautiful Keefe." "Not as beautiful as you. You are much prettier than that flower." I blush. Man he always knows what to say to a girl. 

"Alright everyone." Biana says getting our attention. "Tonight's plan goes like this. We are going to start with the dinner at my a nice restaurant and you'll see what it is when we arrive. I will be sending the drivers the address to the location. After dinner we will head down to the dance to have the time of our lives. Then we will go to the place that the boys have planned for us ladies. Following that it will be movies and snacks at mine and Fitz's house. That should sum up the evening." 

"Perfect Bi. Lets get going." I say to her. "Ok. Lets go. I will send the address to the drivers." 

My group gets in Keefe's car and the other to Fitz's car. In our car we got Dex, Biana and Marella. Keefe's phone dings and we got the address to where we are going. He turns on some jams and its a song me and him liked a lot. (Its the song above. 😉) 

I look over at Keefe and smile this brings back memories. We both start singing along as we drive to the restaurant. The others in the back seat are jamming out. 

"TURN IT UP, UP, UP TONIGHT!!!" We all sing. This is awesome. Just like what me and Keefe used to do when we were younger. Eventually we arrive at the restaurant and I look. YES!! Its that awesome new Italian place that just opened. 

We all enter the restaurant and take our reservation and enjoy the meal for tonight. Oh the food was SOOOO good. It was to die for. Delicious or delizioso  in Italian. Finishing our food we leave to the dance floor. :D 

Jamming out in the car again. Hehehe. That was fun. Getting to the school where the dance was we punch in our tickets and it is a flipping party. Starting with some classic line dances like "Boot Scootin Boogie", "Cupid Shuffle" "The Git Up" and some music to jam out too the middle. Also another favorite line dance was "We Like To Party" and "Wreck It Ralph" also "Runaway From Love" 

Those were all fun. Eventually and finally they went to a slow dance. 

"Dance With Me" Caleb & Kelsey (This is the slow dance) 

Keefe turns to me. "May I have this day M'lady" "Why of course kind sir." I say in a British accent and giggling right after. 

Keefe leads me to the dance floor and I we start swaying back and forth to the music. I love this moment. Me and Him together swaying on the dance floor. This is the one thing I've waited for since this morning. 

I love you Keefe. 

Keefe's POV: 

This moment couldn't be anymore special. This reminds me of our first dance together. The one I put together for her after she lost her parents. Having her in my arms her and now is everything to me. I've ached for her all this years and now she's back with me. I will forever remember what her face was when she saw me again for the first time in 5 years. I will never forget what that meant for us. To best friends meant to be connected not torn apart. 

She and I belong together and we complete each other. I love her with all my heart. 

"Foster. This moment is special, it reminds me of that dance I set up for you." 

"Yes. I remember that. It was amazing. I couldn't thank you enough. It meant so much to me." 

"This is specials you know. Us back together in each other arms sway to romantic music." 

"Indeed it is my hero, indeed it is." 

-------------------------------------

"I know I crack a lot of jokes Sophie, but... that's just because its easier, you know? It's how I deal. But that doesn't mean I don't care. I do. A lot." -Keefe (Exile)

*Awe. I love them. Keefe raises all my standards for a guy.* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#27: Hehehe. This is so Keefe. LOL 😂😂

 LOL 😂😂