-Our Magical Night-

A/N: "More Than You Know" Axwell & Ingrosso  

*Same moment as before just the other POV's*

Tam's POV: 

Me and Marella are hiding in the bushes watching them. Could've sworn I saw Sophie and Keefe kiss. Bleh. Whatever they be all lovey dovey with each other and I have no care in the world. Sheesh. Funkyhair. Anyways I am actually watching Linh and Wylie. Its not that I don't trust Wylie is just hard to let someone else love someone in your family, that isn't family. Also I don't want her to get hurt. 

I trust him this is just hard. But from the looks on Linh's face is that I know that she is truly happy. That she knows that this is good for her. This will satisfy with me for now. But I will have to speak to Wylie sometime after this to see his intentions with her and to make me feel better about this whole situation. 

For the most part I think I just need to trust Linh on this one to make the right choice. 

Fitz (Ritz Cracker 🙄) POV: 

UHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG! Why couldn't I have done this with Sophie? (CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVER HER MR. ANGER ISSUE'S) Sheesh. But whatever I don't need Sophie, I have Elizabeth and she is a real popular girl and her life is similar to mine except my parents a a bit richer than hers. But that's besides the point. 

My gift to her tonight for her surprise is just a teal heart necklace with and the silver letter E charm. We both sit down on the bench and I can see in the just past Elizabeth that Sophie and Keefe are looking at each other like they are just so deeply in love. URGH!! I shake off the feeling and focus on Elizabeth instead. 

"Alright here's what I got for you." I say handing her the box with the necklace in it. She opens it and gasps. 

"Oh Fitz this is beautiful. I love it." 

I help her put it on and she smiles. "Its perfect." 

Elizabeth's POV: 

FITZ is MINE. I kept chanting in my head and making sure the other girls got the message. HE IS MINE. (SHEESH. We get it no one cares. Also Who asked you? huh NO ONE.) Luckily I don't have to worry about his sister getting in my way. They are related so won't have to worry about that. Don't think I will have to worry about Marella or Sophie. Marella made it very clear she is NOT boy crazy. Sophie just stared lovingly at that blonde guy for the whole time. 

Linh didn't even look at Fitz. So in this group I think I am good. Just have to worry about the popular girls. 

We both sit down on a bench together and Fitz turns towards me. "Alright here's what I got for you." He says to me handing me a box. I open it and its the most beautiful necklace I have ever gotten. 

"Oh Fitz. This is beautiful, I love it." He helps me put it on, and I smile as he puts it on. 

"Its perfect."

Wylie's POV: 

Me and Linh go to our spot and I am shaking. Whew. I hope this goes well. "Wylie this is pretty." Linh says shyly. "Sure is. Not a pretty as you though. Your much prettier." She blushes. Okay here we go. 

"Linh. I wanted to ask you something." 

"Sure what is it?" 

"You are a special girl and I have liked you for a while and was wondering. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked worried for her answer. Linh just has a huge smile on her face. 

"YES!" She exclaims hugging me. Eventually she pulls back to look into my eyes and I smile. Nothing could describe how I feel right now. Reaching behind my back I pull out her gift. 

"Here, I want to give this to you." She opens it and its a water lily necklace with a note that reads. 

"Just as beautiful as a water lily" Love Wylie. 

She tears up a little and hugs me. "Its beautiful" 

Linh's POV: 

Me and Wylie head to a beautiful spot and I am shaking a little. "Wylie this is pretty." I say shyly trying to lighten the mode a little so I won't be as nervous as I am now. "Sure is. Not a pretty as you though. Your much prettier." I blush. He always knows what to say. 

"Linh. I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure what is it?"

"You are a special girl and I have liked you for a while and was wondering. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked worried. I just smile, he has no idea how long I've waited for him to say those exact words. 

"YES!" I exclaim hugging him. Eventually I pull  back to look his handsome eyes and I smile. Nothing could describe how I feel right now. He reaches behind his back and pulls out a gift.

"Here, I want to give this to you." I open it and its a water lily necklace with a note that reads.

"Just as beautiful as a water lily" Love Wylie.

I feel the tears in my eyes I lean forward and hug him. "Its beautiful" 

Biana's POV: 

Whew. I know we just had a beautiful night of dancing but this has me nervous.  When you don't know what's about to happen its nerve wracking. Dex and I sit down on the grass and its real pretty tonight. 

"Hey I made this for you." I turn and it was a beautiful picture of her and Dex. "Oh its pretty." 

"That's not all. Put your finger on the screen and swipe." I did just that and it changed pictures now and picture of me and Sophie. I did it again and I had a picture of with each of my friends. 

"I love it Dex. Thank you." I say hugging him. This was perfect. 

Dex's POV: 

I sure hope she like the gift I spent so long making for her. It took a while just I put my techy genius mind together to make this for her. Biana and I sit down on the grass and its real pretty tonight.

"Hey I made this for you." She turns towards me and sees the picture of me and her together. "Oh its pretty." she says smiling. 

"That's not all. Put your finger on the screen and swipe." She did just that and it changed pictures now and picture of her and Sophie. She did it again and she found that she had a picture of with each of her and my friends.

"I love it Dex. Thank you." She says hugging me. This turned out better than I thought. 

-----------------------------------------

"Uh... you've seen how cute she is, right?" Keefe asked." -Keefe (Flashback)

*Part 2 of 2* The sleepover party is next. 😏*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#31: KotLC as Studio C   (Hehehe. I love Studio C 😂😂)