-Best Moments Of Our Lives-

A/N: Hey Keepers I'm BACK!! ("All We Are" Richello) 

"We searched for love and its love we found."

Fitz's POV: 

This ought to be good. The plan is to just leave the stuff at her house and ding dong ditch the classic way of leaving a special question. Hopefully I won't get rejected, but I don't for see that happening. She literally just "hinted" a lot that she wanted me to ask her. Making it real obvious. This is not my first choice. Sophie was my first choice. I wanted to ask her and have her be my girlfriend not potentially Keefe's. (Hehe Yeah right bro. You don't DESERVE Sophie.) 

Arriving a few houses down from Elizabeth's, I grab all the stuff the poster and her favorite candy. I sneak up to the door and place it down nicely and ring the doorbell and run away. 

Hopefully I will get a good response. 

-----A Few Days Later----

*Ding Dong* 

I get up and grab the door and I look down to see the response I was waiting for. 

"I would love to be your Elizabeth Bennet at homecoming." 

Is what the poster said and she had a favorite candy of mine. Great looks like Ritz Savory......wait hold on Fitz Avery Vacker has a date. Time to make plans on coordinating outfits and our group will be our popular crowd. 

Elizabeth's POV: 

I am sitting in the living room on my phone looking over Fitz's Instagram. Oh my gosh he is so hot. I love his gorgeous teal eyes and his movie star smile. He is a serious lady charmer for sure. 

*Ding Dong* 

I hear the doorbell ring. Oh I wonder if my new phone case arrived. I open the door to a poster with my favorite candy. Bringing it inside I read over it knowing it was from Fitz. I smile and squeal a little. 

"Oh I most certainly will be your Elizabeth, Fitz." 

I got to get started on my reply. Definitely saying yes. 

Dex's POV: 

Time to ask Biana. Before hand I asked if Fitz could help me with this. So while Biana was shopping at the mall with Della who is in on everything, Fitz texted me to come over so we could set up. Knocking on his door with the stuff in hand.

He opens the door. 

"Hey Dex. Let's go get set up." Fitz err no Wonder Boy lets me in. 

I enter the house and he leads me up to Biana's room. The plan is that I will have everything set up on her bed and I will hide somewhere in her room and see her reaction and then I will appear and ask for her answer. Me and Fitz adjust her pillows on her bed and I place the poster in the middle of the pillows and lay down a few of her favorite candy and a few pieces of sparkly jewelry I got specially for her. 

Hiding in my spot in her room. I ask Fitz to text Della that we are ready. A while later I hear her door creak open and I see Biana walk in. Her face lights up and her eyes fill with tears of joy.