-The Place That Feels Like Home-

A/N: "Home" Reed Pittman 

-Flashback: Not long after Sophie lost her parents.- 😥

Sophie's POV: 

I was running. Running away from the people who would never love me. They act so heartless to me. I mean WHY! I didn't do anything wrong to them. I'm just a heartbroken girl, that lost her parents, and they treat me like I did everything wrong to them. When I absolutely did not. I just sob while I am running and eventually my legs can't carry me anymore so they collapse underneath me and I just continue sobbing. 

Why does it have to be like this? There horrible words ring in my mind. 

Your useless. 

Ugh can't you do anything right? 

YOUR SO STUPID. 

OH you lost your parents. Guess they didn't love you. 

I hear footsteps nearby and I just quickly try to hide somewhere. I don't want them to see me in tears. Can I just please get into a new foster home? This ones horrible. They don't love me. I can't hold back anymore. I just simply let it out. Suddenly those footsteps I heard earlier was coming closer. 

"Hey are you........Foster?" Instantly recognizing the voice. I pull my head up to look and I see Keefe's concerned face. With the tiniest piece of strength I have I stand up to just hold on to him. His arms wrap around me holding me to him. I just let it out like I did when I lost my family. He just gently rubs my back and hums our special song "By Your Side" After I am finally able to calm myself down we sit down together on a near by bench. "Shhh. I'm right here. I got you." 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks me, letting me know that I don't have to tell him if I don't want to. I nod knowing I need to tell someone. Otherwise I don't know how I will get out of this horrible situation. Taking a deep breath, I start speaking. 

"My......foo.ssstt..eeeer," Still shaky voice, taking another breath. "My foster family... they are.....hhhhoorrribble." I start crying a little after I get the last part out. He pulls me back into his arms. 

"Oh Sophie. That's not how you should treat anyone. Why did they even place you with them in the first place? If they can't treat you fairly and lovingly then they can't have you. We need to do something about this. Like maybe talk to your system or something." 

"NO!" I exclaim. "They are terrifying. We can't talk to them." 

"Sophie. We need to. I can't bare the thought of them hurting you more. They shouldn't have even placed one finger on you." I sigh. I guess its a lost cause to argue with him now. When somethings really important its hard to talked out of, because you know its right and its important to you. 

"Hey to make you feel a little better. Wanna sing our song together?" I smile at his suggestion. "Yes." 

(Sophie) "When you need a friend. You can count on me from now until the end. When you feel alone, I'll leave the light on. Let it guide you home. When you fall, down your sea. You can follow me."

(Sokeefe)"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

(Keefe)"I will brave the cold, you will feel my love, like a winter cold. I'll shine on your heart. And we will find our way, like the northern stars. When you break down your sea, It won't break you and me."

(Sokeefe)"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

(Keefe)"My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. NOOOO."

(Sokeefe)"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side.".

(Keefe)"Even when it hurts, its us against the world, You'll find that I will be by your side."

"Feel better?" Keefe askes me. 

"Yes. I feel better but I started feeling better when you showed up." I say smiling. 

"You are truly special Foster. No doubt about that. Come on. Let's head to Ro's place for ice cream or something. I don't want you back at that dreadful place." 

After this moment I knew that everything would be much better with Keefe by my side never letting me go. Then with some effort and a few other homes. I finally found the place that  felt more like a loving home. All thanks to my best friend. Nothing will replace my family that I had lost. But someone could step in and add to the space of love to make my days better. 

Thanks Keefe. I have a place that feels like home. 

With Grady and Edaline. 

--------------------------------------------------

"No'hello'? No 'I missed you'? No'I can't stop thinking about you?'--and don't even try denying that last one." -Keefe (Lodestar)

 *SHEESH! Sokeefe is just flipping adorable. This is why they are meant to be!!*🥰🥰

*Next update will be two chapters. Trying to make up for my lack of updates.*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#33: Sweet Sokeefe :D.