-If I Love Her-

A/N: "If You Love Her" Forest Blakk

"Foster, If you give me your heart, I promise I won't break it." 

Keefe's POV: 

Brown eyes with beautiful flecks of gold. Blonde hair that shines so beautifully in the sun. Sweetness in a smile that makes my heart melt. A voice that fills me with warmth and happiness when I hear it. Huge determination to do something that the minds sets too. The seriously adorable obliviousness that drives you bonkers. Of course don't forget the cute clumsiness. Don't worry I'll be there to catch you. This describes the girl that stolen my heart. The girl who I desperately long for. 

For one thing I need to tell her sooner or later. She deserves to know the truth. Besides we've been best friends since I was 4 and she was 3. I can still remember what a cute three year old she was. Hehe she was adorable. 

"Oh Foster. I love you so much." I say smiling while I was looking at a picture I drew of us together. 

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. But yet so scared to tell her how I truly feel. You know what doesn't matter because I am willing to be whatever she needs me to be. Not a hero, not the person ready to take charge of everything. Just the guy ready to listen to her and be there for her when she needs me. Until she knows in her heart that she's ready. 

But that may never come. Which will be okay, because Foster's friendship is precious to me and I know that having her in my life is enough. Even if she just my friend. She still will be apart of me and I couldn't ask for more. Standing side by side by her, I know I can make it. Foster is the best thing I'll ever have. Which is true. The best. 

Someday I want her to know that my arms are a place that she can feel safe in. 

Foster, 

Not sure how to start this but I desperately need to tell you before my heart explodes. You deserve to know how I feel about you. After our 5 years apart, I don't think I can't go on another day without telling you. Knowing I will deeply regret it if I don't. Before I do I need you to know that whatever you feel about me, even if its just friendship and nothing more. I will be more than happy. You will always be apart of me and I couldn't ask for more. 

You mean so much to me Foster, more than you'll ever know. My heart needs to tell you that. 

I love you. 

You are the only one I'll ever love. If you give me your heart I promise I won't ever break it. Just know that I will always be there for you. Even if you decide friendship. I love you and won't ever judge or be hurt by your decision. What matters is that your happy. Because if your happy I'm happy. You are my sunshine Foster. I've missed it over these years and now I can see you shining every day. Shining in the starlight smiling. 

When I saw you again after 5 dreadful years apart. I felt whole again. I had the most precious person back in my life. It was the best moment ever. Seeing you light up when you saw me. Priceless. 

Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I will never be able to tell you how much I love you. Because it goes on for infinity and beyond. 

Hey, You know that promise I had made before we parted. "Promise me that you will always remember me?" Looks like we both know how to keep our promises to each other. :D

Foster, if you give me your heart. I promise I will NEVER break it. Much to precious to break. I will always love you. 

Love You Foster. (Anytime Foster. I'm always here. For you.)

-Keefe 

Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I will promise you this. 

If you give me your heart I will never break it. If you need a hug or someone to hold you my arms will always be a place you can feel safe. I promise you are the best person I will ever have in my life. If your the one who lets me into your heart I will take it and cherish it to the very end. I promise that I will stand by your side forever. You'll always be my hero and forever I'll be your Batman hero. 

Foster if you choose friendship. 

I promise that I will still be your friend, you won't lose me again. I promise I will be there now to dry your tears. You'll be in my heart. 

"Take it. If she gives you her heart, Don't you break it. Let your arms be a place. She feels safe in, She's the best thing that you'll ever have, She'll love you. If you love her."

"I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more."

"Oh Foster

"Oh Foster." I say looking at a beautiful drawing of you. That I imagined what you would look like when you grew up. I think I was pretty much accurate. Your still just as beautiful. 

"How are you so beautiful? Because you have those sparkling brown eyes with flecks of gold. You have your gorgeous blonde hair the shines in the sun. You have that enchanting smiling that makes my heart smile." 

"I love you Sophie Foster. And I always will." 

--------------------------------------

"What was that?" Keefe asked. "Did the Mysterious Miss F. just agree that I'm a genius? Because that's what I heard! And it's filled my heart with all the warmest, softest fuzzies." -Keefe (Nightfall) 

*Part 1 Of 2: This makes my heart fill with the soft warm fuzzies. ^Like Keefe once said^*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#17: FITZPHIE-------Get Thrown OUT A WINDOW!!