-Sleepover CRASH-

A/N: "What Makes You Beautiful" (One Direction) Just Dance 4

Sophie's POV: 

After that magical moment and a few more kisses shared with Keefe. Hehe. We all head back to Biana's to party the night away. I'm looking forward to this interesting fun night to experience. Oh boy I wonder what she's got planned for tonight. 

Arriving at the house we enter the living room and Biana turns to us. 

"Ok, we will set up our stuff and get changed into comfy clothes and then we can go ahead and chill in the theatre room. We can set up a few gaming systems and we can play some video games and then maybe a movie until we crash." Biana says. 

"Perfect." 

Walking upstairs with my hand in Keefe's to go get our stuff set up. Once we finished with that I get changed in my simple navy blue t-shirt and black soccer shorts. I grab my blanket and Ella from my things and head to the movie room where Dex, Biana, Linh and Keefe were already there. I make my way I sit down on the bingbag with Keefe. He puts his arm around my shoulders. Eventually when everyone else showed up we had set up the two WII's and the XBOx. 

Dex, Biana, Keefe and I took one Wii and set up Just Dance. Tam, Marella, Linh and Wylie took the other Wii and started on Mario Kart. While Elizabeth and Fitz took the Xbox and started playing "Rocket League" 

It was a party in here. My group started with "What Makes You Beautiful" and the other Wii group took a start on "Mushroom Gorge" and Fitz was getting gamer angry honestly that was hilarious. 

The funny thing was that while me and Keefe were doing the Just Dance we where perfectly in sync. (Awe soulmates) I won that round surprisingly. "Whoa good job Foster." 

"NO WHY DID YOU RUN INTO ME. AHH THEY ARE SO STUPID." Fitz yelled at the screen and I laughed. This is the best thing for him to get mad at. "Biana wanna pick the next song." "Sure." 

"YES! I win." Marella exclaims. "Nice job Marella." I say to her. 

"Okay how bout. "Cotton Eyed Joe" Biana says to me. "Sure." Me and Keefe love that one, also its his forte. 

"Cotten Eyed Joe" (Rednex) 

After that one Keefe won that one. Hehe its his favorite one. We did a few more songs and then we changed the game to play "Lego Rockband". 

Keefe's POV: 

This night has been utterly AWESOME. Spending it with my closest friends minus Elizabeth, and of course my Foster, whos now my girlfriend. ITS A DREAM COME TRUE!! We are sitting down now playing "Lego Rockband"  Biana is doing the Bass, Dex on Guitar and I was on Drums and Sophie chose singing. 

We started with "Life is a Highway" We had a absolute blast playing the games it was real fun and then eventually we turned the games off and turned on a movie, yay snuggle time with Foster. We sat back down on the bingbag and Biana turned on a movie. 

"How to Train Your Dragon" (Skip to 1:11 for the best scene 😂😂)

I look down and Foster has fallen asleep in my arms, I smile and gently kiss her forehead. Tonight was amazing. I got to dance with her my arms and see her smile. I finally got to confess my feelings for her which she returned. Meaning that we can start dating and fill in the those missing five years we spent separated from each other. 

I look around and notice most of the group has fallen asleep except Dex and Fitz. 

"Hey lets turn off the movie, most of us are asleep anyways." I whisper to them. They nod and Dex picks up Biana. Fitz turns off the show. I gently pick up Foster bridal style and take her over to the bed. I tuck her in and I kiss her forehead. Getting in next to her I smile. Remembering our kiss we shared a few hours ago. The sparks flew I just knew in my heart that we were meant to be together. To hearts connected by love. Nothing could be better than that. 

I'm so lucky to have this amazing girl back in my life. Then I fall asleep with a smile. 

-----The Next Morning-----

Sophie's POV: 

The sun shines warmly through the window and I wake up. Looking around everyone else is still asleep even Keefe. Picking up my phone from the nightstand I start playing my phone quietly until everyone else wakes up. I feel Keefe move and he pulls me closer to him. Oh he is so warm. I likey.  "Your so cute." he whispers to me. I blush, sometimes I have no idea what I am going to do with him. 

Finally everyone wakes up and we all head down for breakfast. Looking at Elizabeth I notice how clingy she is to Fitz. Hehe. That looks like fun. (Note the sarcasm) We all just chat about life and the dance last night, simply enjoying everyone's company. 

Nothing I like more. Last night was magical. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that me and Keefe are an adorable couple now. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him back. I will forever remember our first kiss. It was like nothing I have ever experienced in my life. Truly a special moment. I know Keefe will cherish me and treat me like I am a queen, like how I will cherish him and treat him like my king. 

I'm so lucky to have him back. :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You're the girl that dropped Councilor Bronte on his grumpy butt! Why do you not have that emblazoned on all of your Foxfire uniforms?" -Keefe (Everblaze)

*Yay another chapter.😀* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#32: Keep Calm and LOVE.....😏 

😏