-Shining In The Starlight-

A/N: (Sophie and Keefe's Outfits)

Sophie's POV:

Great a dance. I will wear flats no matter what Biana says about heels that will no doubt injure your feet. Especially since I injured my ankle, don't want to make it worse than it is. I pull out a ice blue dress, reminds me of Keefe's handsome ice blue eyes. I miss staring into them. But this dress will make me feel like I am taking him with me as my date. 

I pack my stuff for tonight and change into my dress. I let Edaline curl my hair and stuff. Standing up to grab my things Edaline turns to me. 

"You look beautiful sweetheart." 

"Thanks Mom." 

I walk down to the living room where Grady was waiting for me. 

"You look like a princess kiddo." He says smiling. I smile. "Thanks Dad." We get into the car and I drop my things off at Biana's. Heading down to the forest grove. The place where I met and danced with Keefe. Oh it was just perfect. Me in a beautiful red dress and him looking so dashing in his suite. We were cute 7 and  8 year old's. 

Arriving at the place it's just as beautiful as I remembered. I see Biana, Fitz and Dex setting some things up. Biana is wearing a vibrant sparkly pink dress. Dex is in a blue suite with a floral tie. Fitz looking sharp in his black suite and teal vest and tie. 

"Hey Guys." I say greeting them

"Hey Soph. You look beautiful." Biana says in awe. 

"Thanks. Where is everyone else?" 

"Linh and Tam are on there way. Marella is dropping her stuff off and then will be here. And then the new student will be here in a second." 

"Okay cool. Mine if I turn on the music?" I ask. 

"Oh sure. Hey Dex and Fitz, can you come help me grab some of the snacks up top." Biana asks them. 

"Sure Bi." Dex replies and they walk up to Fitz's car up top. 

I go over and turn on the music. 

"I See The Light" (Tangled) Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi

I love this classic Disney love song. It gets to the beautiful instrumental part and I hear footsteps. Must be more people or just Biana. 

"Whoa Biana did good with this place. It lights up." I hear a new voice say. 

"Sure is. Its beautiful." I say not looking over at him. 

"So are you Sophie?" He asks. Oh must be the new kid. 

"Yes I am Sophie." I say still haven't looked over at him. 

"Well glad to finally......." his sentence gets cut off. The song sings "Now she's here shining in the starlight." I look over at him wondering what cut him off. He is staring at me like he's seen me before but its been so gosh darn long. Tears are forming in his eyes and he says a name I haven't heard for so long. A name that made me feel so special. A name that brought my heart happiness every time I heard it. A name that is reserved for him and him alone. And a name I never thought I would ever hear again. 

Keefe's POV: 

Packing up my things for the sleepover tonight. Going to the mirror and making The Hair look perfect. 

"Oh yeah looking good hot stuff."  I say smirking to myself in the mirror. (You can't tell me Keefe wouldn't do this. CUZ HE TOTALLY WOULD. 😂😂) Me in my blue suite and blue tie that matches my eyes. I walk out of the dorm and head down to the Vackers to drop off my stuff. And while I was there I did steal a few of Della's famous ripplepuffs. But they aren't as good as Edaline's Mallowmelt. OOOH How I miss that stuff. Its making my mouth water. 

I get back into my car and head down to the place the is do dear to my heart. Where I first met Foster and where we had our special dance. Oh I loved it all. It was pure amazingness!! 

Arrving there I see Biana, Fitz, and Dex unloading a few snacks and drinks. 

"Hey Keefe. Sophie's down there if you want to go meet her." Biana says as I get out of the car. 

"Thanks." I say walking down to the very place that I missed so much. 

I walk along the path and I hear music. I spot a girl which I believe is Sophie listening the the music. 

"Whoa Biana did good with this place. It lights up." I saw looking at what she has done with the place. 

"Sure is. Its beautiful." Sophie says with a smile not looking over at me.

"So are you Sophie?" I ask clarifying to make sure I am correct.

"Yes I am Sophie." she confirms. I get closer to the light. "Well glad to finally......." I stop dead in my tracks and she looks over at me. I just realized who that is. Her blonde hair lighting up because of the twinkle lights. Her beautiful brown eyes and with tiny flecks of gold. 

"Now she's here shining in the starlight." the song sings. I can't believe who is standing right in front of me. Is this a dream? No this is very much real. Then I say something I was worried I would never say again. A name that makes me happy. A name that makes me feel loved and amazing. A name that I have loved for so long. 

"Foster?"

-------------------------------------------

"Trust me this is what I've wanted from the moment I first saw you, wandering through the halls in the middle of the session covered in alchemy goo. I knew right away that I'd just met someone incredibly special and every minute I've spent with you since then has proven how true that is. But is this really what you want?" -Keefe (Stellarlune)

*Yay I got the chapters out.* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#10: Keefe and Ro