-The Ladies Big Night-

A/N: "Moment's We Live For" In Paradise

Sophie's POV: 

Sitting on my vanity in my room while my Mom does my hair. I can see my dress in the mirror. Its perfect. Also tonight is a very special night. I get to dance with Keefe and confess my feelings when the moment is just right. Which I am very nervous about. But I can worry about it later right now I want to focus on the magical night we will have tonight. 

First is dinner with our group at an nice place that Biana has not told us where. Then its off to the dance at the school where we will dance our hearts out and enjoy a nice evening with each other. After all the fun dancing its movies at Biana's house until we crash. Hehehe. But hopefully this will turn out just wonderfully. 

I could just picture it now. Both of us smiling, me in Keefe's arms as we glide across the dance floor living a magical moment. Looking into his beautiful ice blue eyes and just my heart melting. AWWW!! It's pure magic! 

"Alright I'm finished with your hair." Edaline says to me smiling. I look in the mirror and just in awe at Edaline's work. 

"Thanks Mom. It's beautiful!" She had put my beautiful blonde hair in a ponytail and it is curled. I smile knowing that it matches me. Its not to fancy or even over the top. Its just how I like it.  I smile knowing how perfect it is. 

"You ready for your dress!" Edaline asks smiling. "Yes." I say standing up to go put it on. 

Edaline helps me with my dress. I am actually quite satisfied with it. :D After putting on my dress I look in the mirror and admire how beautiful I look. 

"Oh Sophie. Keefe's definitely going to only have eyes for you." I blushed knowing it was true.

(Sophie's Makeup is the one in the dress picture

(Sophie's Makeup is the one in the dress picture. 😉)

Oh its perfect. I just can't wait to see Keefe's reaction. Then the emotions hit me. This is a real special moment. Never in my wildest dreams I would have my best friend return to my life and be by my side and take me to the dance. Forgetting all the worlds problems and remembering all of our memories. The big ones and of course the small and simple ones. 

I can't wait to spend this special night with the one I dearly love. 

Biana's POV: 

Looking at my outfit in the mirror and I shake a little. What if he doesn't like it? What if he just...... oh forget it Biana. There's no point going down the 'what if' pathway. Focus on the now and imagine the good that this night will bring. 

It will bring magic, new memories, dreams coming true, tonight I will truly feel like a princess.