-Joining The Group Chat-

A/N: "Cotton Eye Joe" By Rednex

Biana's POV: 

"Fitz. You said we would have the group meet Keefe the day he arrived? But instead you ditched him for your popular crowd. SERIOUSLY" I ask with frustration rising in my voice to my brother. Or rather my OOOO my I'm a VACKER I deserve the best and I think my POPULAR GROUP is better than these nerds. So annoying. Just because we are very high in social class doesn't mean we should take advantage of that and be a frickin snob about it. At least I know what important. 

"I don't know." He says lazily. ARGH. I've about had it with him. Fine I guess I have to do it myself. Ohhh. I know lets add him to the group chat and have everyone introduce over text and then we can invite him to lunch. Since apparently Fitz is to "lazy" too care. 

-KotLC Vibes Group-

Queen Sparkles (Biana): Hey Guys. Since Ritz Savory Cracker popular pants is not going to introduce his best bud. Want me to add him to the group?

Wonder Boy(Fitz): BIANA!! 

Queen Sparkles: Hehehe. 😏

Fos-Boss(Sophie): Oh for the love Fitz. No one cares. Biana, good idea. ADD HIM. I've seen him walking with Fitz a few times. HE LOOKS FAMILIAR. It's driving me bonkers. 😖

Inspector Gadget(Dex): Oh totally Bi. Let's invite him to lunch with us. 

Shady Dude(Tam): Yeah sure. Whatever.

Water-Lily(Linh): Oh for sure Biana. 

Fireheart(Marella): Sure. 

Queen Sparkles: Okay I will get him added in a second. 

Fos-Boss: Okay. Can't wait Bi.

WonderBoy: Biana seriously. I was going to have him meet you guys tomorrow. 🙄

Queen Sparkles: No you weren't. Don't try to play innocent. Anyways enough of this let me add him. 

-End Group Chat-

Keefe's POV:

Okay so when is Fitz going to get off his ego and just let me into the group. You know what forget it I probably should just ask Biana instead. She'll follow through with this. 

I feel my phone vibrate and I see I got a text from Biana. Hey perfect timing, just the person I need to speak too. 

-Lady Sparkle Pants (Biana) Text-

Biana: Hey Keefe. The group wants to meet ya. You good if I add you to the group chat? 

Keefe: YESSS. I was literally thinking about asking you to get you to do it. Fitz is being lame every time I ask him he changes the subject. 

Biana: Ok. Cool I will add you now. 

-End Private Chat: Back to group-

*Queen Sparkles added Lord Hunkyhair to the group*

Lord Hunkyhair: Hi Guys. 

Inspector Gagdet: Finally!! Hey nice of you to join us finally. LOL

Lord Hunkyhair: Right! Glad to be here. So who are y'all? Besides Lady Sparkle Pants here. 

Queen Sparkles: HEY! 😂

Shady Dude: I'm Tam. 

Water-Lily: I'm Linh. Tams twin. 

Lord Hunkyhair: Oh I know you Bangs Boy. 😏

Shady Dude: Just great IT'S YOU!!! 

Inspector Gagdet: Hi I'm Dex. Uh are we missing something?

Lord Hunkyhair: Cool Dude. And no you'll see later.  :D

Inspector Gagdet: Uh ok. 

Lord Hunkyhair: Hehe. 

Fos-Boss: Hi. I'm Sophie. 

Lord Hunkyhair: Nice to text ya Sophie. 

Fos-Boss: You too I guess. Anyways. Since Fitz won't do this. Will you come have lunch with us tomorrow? 

Lord Hunkyhair: YES! I've been eating in the hall. I would love to join you. Biana could you meet with me and show me where you guys sit? 

Queen Sparkles: Sure. Meet by the salad bar. 

Lord Hunkyhair: 👍

Fos-Boss: Well see ya tomorrow dude. Anyways since tomorrows Friday. Ya want to get together and hangout. 

Queen Sparkles: Yes. Let's plan details at lunch. 

Everyone But Biana: 👍

Queen Sparkles: Alright sounds good. See ya tomorrow. 

-End Group Chat: Reminder-Keefe's POV-

Hallelujah. Sounds like an awesome group. I think will go very well. I believe I will have better peeps than Fitzy. Whoopie. Dude I am your friend but you GOT to work on getting into your head that EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT YOU. There are REAL people here too you know. 

Goodness gracious he is all about HIM. and HIM ALONE. 

Sophie's POV: 

YES!! THANK YOU BIANA. Also no thank you on makeovers but in this case YASS!! YEHAW. I can finally solve "that cute blonde guy is so familiar mystery" success. Like I am super curious. My head and my heart are screaming at me since he is so FLIPPING familiar. 

How do I know anyone who is that cute? Just Keefe but that's it. Hmmm. I must've seen him somewhere. 

But where? 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Your cute when you worry. Did you know that?" -Keefe (Everblaze) 

*Building it up for the SPECIAL REUNION. 😊 Oh and just a heads up my next update will have 2 chapters.* 😉 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#8: "How To Find Keefe"