-Sleepover Fun PT2-

A/N: "Closer" By Chainsmokers 

Keefe's POV:

Fitzy's belly flop was HILARIOUS. But when Foster went for it OH MY GOSH hers was BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone was in shock. 

"What on earth was that Sophie?" Marella asks her as she is getting out of the pool. 

"What do you mean? Was it really that bad?" She asks nervously. 

"No Foster.  Fitz's dive was horrible yours was beautiful." She smiles. 

"You think so?" Foster says blushing a little. Awe she's so cute. 

"Yep, without a doubt." I say to her smiling. She's so beautiful with her gorgeous brown eyes with the golden flecks and her lovely blonde hair. Oh I missed her I and really glad that she's back in my life. 

Every piece of pain and hurt being separated from her was replaced with relief and my deep love for her. Linh and Dex and Tam did their dives and we all voted and Biana comes up with another contest. 

"Anyways. Since Sophie obviously won that contest. How bout we partner up and see with group of partners can go down the speed slides the fastest." Biana suggests. 

"I call Foster." I say before anyone else could claim her. She smiles and walks over to me. Biana rolls her eyes jokingly. "I guess I'll take Tam." Biana says walking over to him. I could tell she almost wanted to pick Foster. But I picked her first, she's my favorite. Everyone else picked their partners. Dex was with Marella and Fitz with Linh. 

We all gather at the top of the speed slides and Biana turns to us holding the stopwatch. "Ok. Who wants to go first?" She asks. "Me and Marella can." Dex says. "Okay pick your slides." They both pick one slide and get into a ready position. 

"On your mark get set GO!" Biana says starting the stopwatch and Marella and Dex launch themselves down the speed slide. They both make it down at the same time and their time was 45 seconds. Next up Biana and Tam. Linh takes the stopwatch. 

"Ready set GO." They launch themselves down the slide. Ending with a time of 35 Seconds. Biana comes back up to take the stopwatch. Me and Foster's turn. 

"Ready on your mark get set GO!" I launch myself down the slide. Getting to the bottom I sit up. 

"Whew that's fun." Foster says. "Sure is. Come on lets go find out our time." Walking back up the stairs to the slide. 

"What was our time?" I ask Bi. "You and Sophie got 25 seconds." "Nice. First place." I say high fiving Foster's hand. Linh and Fitz got 40 seconds. Sweet me and Foster won! YEHAW! Guess those few run we did earlier helped us prepare. Glad we did those. 

"Hey guys. How about we head inside and start a movie. My mom can make popcorn." Fitz says to us. All of us agree and we all grab towels to dry off and we head inside for the movie. Changing into my Batman PJ's and grabbing my pillow and blanket I head into the other room  connecting to the bed room Sheesh that's a big couch. 

I sit myself next to Foster on one of the bean bags with a bowl of popcorn. Once everyone was gathered we were debating on a movie to watch. 

"Ok. We could do "Lego Batman" "Zootopia" "Thor Ragnarok" "Top Gun Maverick" "The Princess Bride" "Miraculous: New York United Heroe'Z" (Hehe. I Love Miraculous.) 

We settled on doing "Lego Batman" first and then we will pick something else after if hardly anyone is asleep. 

(I love his laugh its hilarious.)

Foster puts her head on my shoulder as she watches the movie, a warm blush fills my cheeks. I have my arm wrapped around her shoulders as we are cuddled up in my and her blanket. I love her. I don't know how I managed these years without her in my life. No wait I didn't all I did was in misery. 

We laugh as Batman laughs. Its so funny. 

We get to the end of the movie and by now Foster fell asleep and I look around and Dex, and Marella are asleep. Its just me, Tammy, Biana and Linh. Fitz left awhile ago to head to bed.

"Alright shall we hit the hay." I whispered to them. Nodding in agreement. I slide out from under Foster and I gather the blankets and pick her up bridal style. Walking over to the room I lay her down and pull the covers up and put her minky on. I leave the room to brush my teeth and attempt to get the popcorn out of my teeth. 

I finish and head to bed and I lay down and I look at Foster's face. Awe she has a smile. I love it when she smiles. 

Soon I drift off into a deep sleep and beautiful dreams fill my mind. 

Sophie's POV: 

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. Feeling someone's arms around me I look over my shoulder to see Keefe's sleeping face. He's so adorable when he sleeps. I smile. He's real warm too. I am much to comfortable to get up and everyone else is still asleep besides Dex who is playing his phone. 

I decide to settle back down and just think. Never have a been so glad that this wasn't a dream. Its real Keefe's back in my life and we are just more than happy. The moment I realized it was him my heart fixed itself and was filled with the love my heart has for him. I just wonder how he feels about me? Am I still a his best friend in his eyes or am I much more? I don't know but whatever happens I'll be happy anyway, all I need is him and my family and I am satisfied. 

I fill him stir as he starts to wake up. 

"Well good morning Foster." He says quietly with a smirk. "Good morning to you too Goof." I whisper back smirking. 

"You know I am real glad that this is not a dream. You won't believe how many times I had to pinch myself to make sure." he says jokingly. "Right. I had to convince myself the same thing." 

"Hey by the way what school do you go too?" He asks curiously. 

"Foxfire. Same as you." 

"Yay. We can see each other every day again!" Keefe says happily. I missed those days seeing his face everyday. Now we can resume that. Eventually everyone else woke up to the smell of breakfast coming from downstairs. We all head down for breakfast and just chat. 

"Last night was fun Bi. Thanks." I say. 

"Your welcome Soph. I will say it was fun. We should do it again sometime. Minus the dancing part and maybe some other activities." 

"Sounds good." 

We all finished breakfast and got ready to leave. Me and Keefe went to my house to catch up and talk about our life separated from each other. 

----------------------------------------

"You deprived me of the Snuggles–that cannot be forgiven!" -Keefe (Neverseen)

*Felt like publishing both parts. 😏 So here ya go.* (If you ever have been on a speed water slide they are real fast and FUN.) 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#13: I'm Still Worthy