-I Miss You Foster-

A/N: "Sad Song" By We The Kings *EDITED*

Keefe's POV:

Dear Foster,

I'm not sure how to start this but I know that I got to say. I MISS YOU. I can't live without you. I've been so depressed ever since I left you. Foster. You mean everything to me, and I broke apart having it taken away from me. Nothing shines anymore without you.

I miss your beautiful smile, your blonde hair, your brown eyes with the flecks of gold, I miss your sweet voice that brought so much comfort to my heart. I miss everything about you. I'm just not me without you. Without you I've got no hand to hold. It hurts Foster, it hurts so much.

Foster, there's something I need to tell you. I will regret not telling you.

I love you Foster.

I always have. My heart is yours. It hurts that I can't tell you those three simple words of I love you. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. My heart is desperate for you. It doesn't function properly without you, my Love.

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No, I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side; I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even though it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

I promise to always keep that promise. To hold onto you for dear life and I will always be by your side. Foster, you mean the world to me. I love you. You are the only I'll ever love my Foster.

You'll always be my hero; Forever I'll be yours.

Love,

Keefe.

Foster, I love and miss you so much it hurts. You were supposed to be with me for the rest of our days but look where we are now? Not together. Being happy. London stinks. What would I give to see her? To see her smile? Or laugh, or even sing? Her voice is so beautiful. I miss EVERYTHING about my Foster. I've been hurting since the day I was separated from her. My heart hurts for her because I'm in love with her.

I NEED YOU FOSTER.

I desperately want to hold her in my arms. Holding her knowing I'm truly home and with the person I deeply love. I'm not me without her. How can I go on without her? Look I CAN'T. I NEVER forgot her. How could I, my heart was ripped in two when we were torn apart. Now I'm worried I will never see her again, ever. No don't go there. Seriously all I had in this life when I moved away was my boyish good looks, and my jokes.

I look over and see Daddy Dearest. Oh, how wonderful.

"Son. Start packing up your things. You are moving back to America."

Wait what me?

"Wait what really?"

"Yes. Now get packing. You will be staying in Foxfire's school dormitories. Then it's off to the Vacker house in the summertime. Me and your mother will stay in London."

Well, that's cold. Well, this means I am free from my loveless parents, don't need those bozo's. Besides the only people I need in this world is Foster and Myself. And of course, my incredibly awesome Hair. No Mommy or Daddy Dearest, they never paid me any attention. See ya people who I could never get to love me. Sheesh.

Well, it's off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz. (Hehe Sorry that was so random. 😂) The Wizard of Oz sounds WAY better than the bozo's that.... yeah, never mind I got nothing. They don't deserve insults because they are just horrible.

Alright let's get packed and forget about those weirdos and get on with new things. 

-------------------------------------------

"From that point on, he only had one goal: to be whatever Sophie needed. Not the hero. Not the one taking charge of everything. Just a guy ready to listen and help and be there for her. A friend. Until she was ready for more." -Keefe (Narration in his Nightfall Short Story.) 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme #3: Classic Keefe. 😂😂

 😂😂