-Everyday Without You-

A/N: "Me Without You" By Havelin

*5 Years Of Keefe's Departure Date*

Sophie's POV:

"Me without you, is like driving without the headlights. Me without you is like waking up without sunrise. Never thought I could feel the way I do. But I'm just not me without you." 

It's the truth. I'm just not me without you Keefe. 

5 years ago he left my life for London's private school. With parent's who saw him as an utter disappointment. One of the worst moments in my life. The other one is loosing my family, that's difficult to go through, but it made it better when he was right by my side. I remember something he said to me it remains clear in my heart. 

I wrote it down and its in my locker, I see it every time I open it. 

"Anytime Foster, I'm always here. For you." 

He's always there for me, never left my side until he moved. Everything drastically changed that day. 

-Flashback: The day he left-

Sophie's POV:

He left. Should be on a plane by now heading to London for a life there. 

I have no idea how many tears I have shed it was for sure a TON. I still have some coming though. Everything in my being came crashing down. It's almost like I my body can't function without him very well. 

My best friend to the very end, forever onward. 

I miss him. Everything about him. 

His crooked smirk that I secretly thought was flipping cute and adorable. 

His ice blue eyes that brought so much calm to my heart whenever I looked at them. 

His disheveled blonde hair, his AWESOMEST feature. A such he called himself Lord Hunkyhair. 

His mischievous personality that I loved...........well sometimes. But I love his one liners and jokes.

I don't know how or how it was even possible but he knew me better than anyone, even at times better than I knew myself. 

His voice, I could listen to it all day. And his laugh after he has pranked or has a prank ready for someone. Hehe. 

And his real smile when it wasn't a smirk, seen those most times when he was with me. 

Everything won't be the same anymore. I don't know how  I will ever move on. In fact I don't think I can. 

Keefe's POV:

Flying on a plane so depressed and sad. Knowing my parents, I will NEVER see Foster again. Everything either aches or longs for her. I think its both. This HURTS. Its like a piece of my heart was ripped away from me. As soon as I was separated from her. EVERYTHING WAS RUINED. I need Foster. She is my everything. Making my disasters life into a wonderful one. 

I don't know why my parents just brought me along with them. They could've left me behind and I could have stayed with Foster. BUT NO they just had to bring me there disappointment in a son. They think their so smart thinking I have no clue, yeah right I do know and it is PAIN. 

Foster, I miss you like crazy. 

Her blonde hair that was so beautiful on her. Even if it looked like a tornado hit it. 

Her gorgeous brown eyes with flecks of gold. They are warm and so comforting to look. 

Her sweet smile that made my horrible life disappear in the snap of fingers. 

Her determination and slight stubbornness when it came to certain things. 

What would I give to hold her in my arms again, or even to see her smile and be so happy. To hear her sweet singing voice, gosh its beautiful. Your my everything Foster and so much more. You were standing right in front of me making all in my life not matter because you were there. 

My sweet Foster. You belong with me. 

-Back To Present Day: Still Keefe's POV-

I stretch and let myself wake up for the new day. Yesterday was my first day. I had a good time until Fitz kind of ditched me for his popular crowd of ladies then I don't know where he when. I just went to the hall and ate my lunch there. Some friend you are. But what can I do he's all I got for now. Until he introduces me to his other group of friends, which I think is just another popular kid group or something. 

Looking at the date on my phone I realize that this day is the absolute worst. 

Today marks the day that Foster was torn from my life. Everything collapsed and can't be put back together without her. I'm lost, hope is gone. I hide my pain behind the jokes. I wished so many times that this was just a nightmare that I could wake up from and Foster would still be there. But she isn't. I hurt a lot knowing that I couldn't be there for her when she needed it most. 

I never realized how much I loved her until she was gone. Might have realized it at some point in life if I hadn't left, but I did. Without you Foster, I have no hand to hold. Without you I feel broke. Since the day I left I've dreamt about reuniting with her or some memory of our childhood. Those are still amazing, I've written them all down. Or painted them. 

I shed a few tears whenever I draw her with me. Or even just her alone. My heart needs her and probably is having a difficult time holding on. 

Anyways this day isn't going to go well at all. Just like everyday without you Foster. 

Sophie's POV: 

Getting ready for school in a black leggings and a simple blue t-shirt that matched Keefe's eyes. Oh I miss him. What would I give to just see his silly smirk? I don't know a lot of things. 

Thinking about yesterday we never got to meet Fitz's buddy, he probably thought that he should hang with his popular crowd...AGAIN. He does that a lot. Fitz thinking with his HIGH and MIGHTY Vacker mind believing he deserved the best. Sheesh.  (I be like SHEESH sunset on the BEACH.) 

Anyways. Hopefully we will see him today. Maybe. 

After having breakfast, I stick my ear buds in my ears and listen to a song while walking to the bus stop. Today will be just not so great. Just like everyday without you Keefe. 

------------------------------------

"Whoa--Back the T-Rex up" -Keefe (Exile)

*Reunion is coming up.* 😉 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#6: Keefe In A Horror Movie