-Holding You In My Arms-

Sophie's POV: 

"Foster?" 

 "Now that I see YOU." The song sings. 

Never would I ever hear that name again. Never I thought he'd be standing in front of me without it being a dream. I start to sob as I run towards him. His arms outstretched ready to catch me. As soon as our arms wrap around each other, all the pain in my heart of being apart melted away in an instant. I haven't seen him for 5 whole years. 

Keefe's Here. My best friend until the very end. 

He feels so warm and real. Feeling nothing but true happiness.  We are together again, and this is how it should be. Listening to my heart as it again fills with real love. 

I love you Keefe so much. My heart belongs with you. 

"I missed you so much." I finally manage to choke out. 

"I missed you too Foster. You mean the whole world to me." Keefe says his voice full of emotion. 

I knew it was true, I could feel that I meant everything to him. I was worried for all these years that I would never ever see him again. I had a real difficult time living without him because I know its impossible. 

"Keefe. Your my hero, you came back to me." I said truthfully. 

"And forever you'll be mine." 

Nothing could ever describe this moment. Its MAGICAL. And to think that we were reunited in a very special place that holds dear to our hearts. 

The place where we first met each other and became friends. The place that we loved to escape to. The place that Keefe gave me his gift: The necklace. The place that we were reunited after 5 long painful years without each other. 

My Hunkyhair is back and he's holding me in his arms. 

Keefe's POV: 

"Foster?" 

"Now that I see YOU." The song sings at the perfect moment.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever say that name to her again. Never thought I would even see her again. She starts sobbing and runs right towards my outstretched arms. As soon as I caught her in my arms my world completes. All the pain of being apart melted away. I have my Foster again. And I am holding her in my arms. After not seeing her for 5 whole years, she is here.

I will NEVER let her go again. She means the world to me and I refuse to let it go. 

I love you so much Foster. My heart belongs with you. 

"I missed you so much" She chokes out. Oh I missed her voice so much, everything inside of me just feels like its smiling. 

"I missed you too Foster. You mean the whole world to me." I say my voice full of emotion. I could tell that she knew my words were true. Cuz they definitely were. Nothing can even describe how I feel right now. I hated living without her, I never want to lose her again. Foster belongs with me. 

"Keefe. Your my hero. You came back to me." Foster says happily. 

"And forever you'll be mine." 

I am real happy that we were reunited in a place that is dear to our hearts. 

The place where we first met each other and became friends. The place that we loved to escape to. The place that Keefe gave me his gift: The necklace. The place that we were reunited after 5 long painful years without each other. 

My Foster is here and I am holding her in my arms. 

Sophie's POV: 

Everything is a THOUSAND times better now. Keefe's back I can continue living my life, this time with him in it. By now everyone has returned and getting things ready for the dance. 

"Alright lets get started."

Keefe then turns to me who hasn't left my side and asks. 

"May I have this dance Foster." He says holding his hand out. 

"Why of course." I say taking his hand. He leads me to the dance floor as the music starts playing. It brings small tears to my eyes. Its our special song. 

"By Your Side" In Paradise

We hold on to each other as we gently sway to the music. 

"When you need a friend. You can count on me from now until the end. When you feel alone, I'll leave the light on. Let it guide you home. When you fall, down your sea. You can follow me."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

As we danced together I knew that at this moment that we promised to never let each other go. Both of us promising to hold on for dear life. 

"I will brave the cold, you will feel my love, like a winter cold. I'll shine on your heart. And we will find our way, like the northern stars. When you break down your sea, It won't break you and me."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

"My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. NOOOO."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side.".

"Even when it hurts, its us against the world, You'll find that I will be by your side." 

"I'm glad your back Keefe." I say as the song ends. 

"Anytime Foster, I'm Always Here. Now and Forevermore. I promise I will keep holding on to you for dear life and I will always be by your side." 

I smile and I embrace him knowing he would keep that promise. I promise to do the same. 

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Batman. So I could be your hero any day." -Keefe (Neverseen)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#11: I Love Sokeefe