-Recreating Old Memories-

A/N: "Iko Iko (My Bestie)" Justin Wellington

Sophie's POV:

Driving down to the amusement park I couldn't be more excited. I'm really looking forward to spending more times with my friends on my birthday and of course my boyfriend. We had the idea to maybe recreate some memories from childhood here. To compare them later. Hehe. I'm excited for some of them. Some of them are hilarious and others a just plain cute. Like the ones when Keefe as an adorable 6 year old boy was kissing my 5 year old cheek with ice cream in our hands. That one was adorable. 

Getting a parking spot we exit the car and start walking to the entrance of the park. Once we reach there we discuss the plan. 

"How about with split up for a little bit then we could meet up at the main fountain, and then we could ride some rides together." 

"Sounds good to me." We all split off into couples Dex and Biana,  and Linh, Tam and Marella go off together as friends and twins. Of course last but not least me and Keefe. Fitz didn't come because he said he had a date with Elizabeth. Eh whatever, I have all I need right here. 

"Foster. Wanna start with a the big coaster." 

"Oh yeah. Let's do it!" I say with a smirk. We run to the one of the biggest coasters and wait in line. We move up the line and eventually we are boarding the ride. I turn to Keefe who is next to me after I have secured my seatbelt and lap bar. "Ready?" 

"Oh yeah Foster. I was born ready." The ride starts moving and we are on our way up the tall hill. Finally making it to the top we zoom as the coaster goes on the faster parts. I'm yelling. "LET'S GOOO! THIS IS SO FUN!" and Keefe is yelling. "YEHAW! BEST DAY EVER!" I loved this ride still do. I enjoyed it when I was a kid and still love it so much. I haven't been to this place since Keefe left. But I don't want to think about that now. 

The ride comes to an end and we are both giggling. "Whew that was fun. How bout we do 'Turn of the Century' "Ok." Hopping off the ride we head down to the big spin ride with swings attached to it. I sit in a single one on the outside and Keefe is in the swing next to me. This reminds me when I was so scared to ride this one for the first time. Somehow Keefe tricked me into going on it and when I did I LOVED IT. He always knows if I will love something or not. He would never force me to ride anything he knew would give me a panic attack. 

Now that I am grown I like I a lot of rides here. 

Keefe's POV: 

This has been an amazing day so far. We have re-created a lot of memories and creating new ones. I'm so glad that I FINALLY get to be present for my Foster's birthday once again. I hated missing those while in London. We rode a ton of rides together even the Ferris Wheel and when we were at the top we shared a kiss. Oh it was magical. All of them are. Felt like fireworks exploded in my heart telling me that THIS IS THE GIRL FOR YOU BRO. 

We get off the Ferris Wheel and I just hug my favorite girl. "I love you Foster." 

"I love you too Keefe. So so much." I kiss her cheek and she pulls out her phone and takes a photo of her smiling and I am kissing her cheek. Suddenly our phones buzzed. Seems we have a text from the group chat.

-KotLC Vibes Group- 

Queen Sparkles: Hey Guys. Wanna meet up at the Carousel and have that be our final ride and then we head for a birthday treat for Soph? 

Fireheart: Yeah. We will meet you guys there in a sec, once Tam and Linh get off 'Jumping Dragon'. 

Fos-Boss: Me and Keefe will head there now. We just got off the Ferris Wheel. 

Lord Hunkyhair: 😏 Yeah we did. 

Queen Sparkles: K. It's settled then. Me and Dex are on our way now. 

-End Group Chat-

"Lets go Foster." She takes my hand and we walk down to the slow sky ride. We were on the other side of the park from the Carousel so we had to take the slow ride over the park. Sitting together on the ride we take other selfie and a picture of the sunset. 

"This has been an amazing day Foster. I'm so glad I didn't have to miss your birthday again." I say smiling. "Me too Keefe. I'm glad your back and making up for lost time." Being here with her today made me forget that we were apart. It's almost like we've been together all this time. Which we were in our hearts, always connected. 

Getting off the sky ride Foster turns towards me. "Race ya!" She says taking off. "Hey wait for me." I yell after her taking off into a run. We reach it at the same time and we both jinx. "TIE!" We say at the same time. "JINX" Again in sync. 

"Alright lovebirds come on." Biana says not far away from us. Not a moment too soon the rest of the group joins us. Entering the ride getting on a horse of course I'm next to Foster. The ride begins and I remember what I always did on this ride. 

Act like a goofy cowboy. 

"Yehaw. Let's get a move on. Let's get some wrangling done." As always Foster just dies of laughter the whole time. 

This has truly been the best day. Happy birthday my love. 🥰

---------------------------------------

"Makeovers?" Keefe scoffed behind them. "You girls sure know how to have fun. Maybe you could braid each others hair and giggle about boys while your at it." Keefe grinned "Actually, maybe that last part is a good idea. You could get the dirt on Foster, and figure out which guys make her heart go pitter-patter." -Keefe (KotLC)

*Awe so cute. :D*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#35: The Thing That Happens Multiple Times