-Something Special For Her-

A/N: "I See The Light" Piano and Strings Version

Keefe's POV: 

Midterms were coming up pretty quick and a tradition and Biana told me that if you pass that means you get small gifts from your friends in accomplishing the term. I got the others a little something, and then with Foster I plan to go a bit overboard. But I have a good reason why I am. This year the day of midterms marks the day that I created that little dance for her to cheer her up to give her a piece of happiness back into her life. So I plan to recreate that but with some different details. Also its to help be a big stress reliever. 

They are a big deal and can be pretty stressful. Foster's stressed out about it I can see it in her face. Now that Foster is back on her feet stronger than ever, which makes me happy that she is all better and good as new. I didn't like seeing her unwell and miserable. It hurt my heart, well as least I still got to spend with her and help nourish her back to health. I couldn't do that in those years apart. Which is why I made up for it. 

My plan for the our special dance this year is that the song will be different and some other special touches. I know for sure that it will be by her tree that she named "Calla" that's where we had it last time. Alright time to get Edaline in on this, like I did last time. :D I can't wait to dance with her in my arms and just see her beautiful smile. 

I know for sure what song I want and I will use our special song since we were little. "By Your Side." You have no idea just how much I love you Foster. :D

Sophie's POV: 

Pacing back and forth in my room real stressed about Midterms today. I am literally shaking. Seriously I need to calm down. UGH! But with if I don't pass and I flunk out of high school. 

Whoa, hold your horses Soph. You wouldn't have made it all the way to Level 4 if you hadn't passed. 

That makes me feel a little better but doesn't help that much. I turn on me and Keefe's song and just let myself focus on the lyrics and I sing along a little bit while I get ready for school. Today I won't do anything fancy because I'm just taking tests today. Wearing a pair of black leggings and a red t-shirt. Hair in a simple low ponytail, better than a birds nest that I wake up with every morning. Hehehe. 

Having a fairly quick breakfast since I was a little late this morning. Grabbing my backpack thankful that I packed it last night, I ran out the door to the bus. Oh boy I hope I pass. Taking deep breaths throughout the whole bus ride. 

Please have good luck on my side today.

-------Time Skip: After School-----------

I collapse on my bed. I DID IT! I made it through midterms now I have to anxiously wait for the results. Chilling on my bed just watching some shows enjoying life and just trying to relax after that. Honestly I felt like I did well but I ain't too sure. Might as well not worry about it right now, since I am trying to relax. 

Then suddenly my Mom enters my room. "Hey, we need to get you ready. There's something special for waiting for you." I sit up curious. "Wait what? What's happening?" I ask her confused. "You'll find out come on lets get you ready." She says a little excited. Ok. So whatever this special thing is going on she seems pretty excited for it. I wonder what it could be? 

Edaline walks out of the room to grab my dress that I am apparently wearing. I gasp of how beautiful it looks when she walks back into the room with it. 

"Oh my gosh. That's beautiful." It was a gorgeous ice blue dress. (If I'm being honest ice blue is a real pretty color. And I just really like blue. 😉) 

I am wearing the same shoes I wore to homecoming

I am wearing the same shoes I wore to homecoming. Wouldn't want to cause a tripping disaster with heels. Heels plus Sophie Foster equals some type of tripping disaster. Yeah not a good combo.  Looking in the mirror, at myself once I'm done. Awww.

"I look like a princess. I say to myself." 

"Your ready Soph. Now go head outside to your tree." Edaline says smiling. 

I walk out of my room and head outside. 

Keefe's POV: 

Ok. I almost got every thing ready its similar to last time except I made a few changes I still did twinkle lights but I added some pretty flower arrangements with all of Sophie's favorite flowers. I'm wearing a black suite with a blue bow tie. Putting on the finishing touch I hear the door to the house open. She's ready. I smile. Then my beautiful girlfriend comes to few and a smile lights up her face. 

I just want to melt to the floor, she is just so drop dead GORGEOUS! 

She finally reaches me and says. "Did you recreate that one time?" she asked smirking at me. "Yes. I may have. Today marks the day that we did this. I think we should make this a tradition." I say smirking back at her. "Come here." I say taking her hand. Pulling out my phone I play the music. (The song above.) We slow danced together and those memories of our childhood comes to my head. Those memories are so beautiful, I remember just spending every second of it with my sweet Foster.

"I love you Foster." 

"I love you too Keefe." 

Then we share a magical kiss. Yep it was magical. 

------------------------------------------

"Hey, a guy's gotta look his best for the ladies." Keefe patted the back of his head. "Right, Foster.?" Sophie ignored him--though she could feel her cheeks blushing."  -Keefe (Exile)

*😊😊 ...........Yeah that's all I got.*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#38: The Great Foster Oblivion