-Anytime Foster I'm Always Here-

A/N: "By Your Side" In Paradise *Final Chapter*

*Time Skip: The Start of Summer*

Sophie's POV: 

This year has been a wild ride. I started a new Level and like had a few explosions in my Chemistry class. Hehehe whoopsie. Don't be surprised those all ended in an Elwin visit. Also the best part of this year was Keefe coming back and becoming his girlfriend. He made it the best year ever! I loved all the moments we spent together making up for the long lost time that we were apart. So glad we won't be separated ever again. Cause darn tootin that HURT! This year will be one of my favorite years since I believe its the happiest I've been in a long time.  

Right now we are at the Vacker home having some big fun in the pool. I've lost count of how many times I've raced Keefe down the speed slides. Or even how many times Biana and Linh have done the same. Biana, Linh, Tam and Dex are all having a chicken fight in the pool. I'm just chilling on a lounge chair because I've worn myself out from going down the speed slides and going up those stairs. Whew. Keefe is inside stealing some Mallowmelt. Fitz is at another party with Elizabeth apparently they became official. 

Sheesh wonder how long that will last. (Note the sarcasm with a small chuckle) After many more chicken fight and Keefe joining in on a few of them. We finally are worn out and decide to head in and watch a movie. Not really wanting to do anything exciting at the moment. After having changed into my Pjs because they comfy and why not. Cuddling in next to Keefe on the bing-bag we all start watching the movie. (Cars)

After a little while my favorite line comes on. "Wreck.. shooo, I'm the worlds best backwards driver. Just watch this right here lover boy. WEEEE WHO" I say along with the movie. Earning me a chuckle from Keefe. 

(HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.........that's all I got.)

Hehehe. That was awesome. After a while the movie comes to a end and most of us have fallen asleep except me and Keefe. "Hey Foster, Wanna head outside with me for a minute?" Keefe asks me whispering.  I nod. Standing up bringing my blanket with me we walk outside hand in hand. Sitting down on the grass outside looking up at the stars. My head on his shoulder with the blanket wrapped around us.

"It's so beautiful out here." I say "Yeah it is but not as beautiful as you." I blush a little as his words. "This truly has been the best year ever." I say happily. "Yep. Everything is a thousand times better now that we are back together." Keefe says to me. I loved every moment we had spent making up for lost time. The best part was that we did it together. 

"I didn't think I could have made it without you." I tell him. "Oh for sure. Same goes for me, I was a mess and I couldn't function properly without you. To be honest I couldn't do many things without you. I was the worst part of my life because I felt like I was missing a big part of me." He says to me a little sad but still happy since we are sitting together. 

"But you know none of those nasty five years apart even matters now. Because we are together again and nothing can take us apart." I say confidently. "Without a doubt our bond is way stronger now nothing can break it." He says smiling. I nod in agreement. 

"Hey wanna sing our song?" He asks me. "Yes." 

"When you need a friend. You can count on me from now until the end. When you feel alone, I'll leave the light on. Let it guide you home. When you fall, down your sea. You can follow me."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

"I will brave the cold, you will feel my love, like a winter cold. I'll shine on your heart. And we will find our way, like the northern stars. When you break down your sea, It won't break you and me."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side."

"My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. My arms around you, till the end of time. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. I'll stay beside you, swear on my life. There's nothing in this crazy world that's gonna change my mind. NOOOO."

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own. No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life. I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side.".

"Even when it hurts, its us against the world, You'll find that I will be by your side."

-End Song-

Standing up embrace. "Thanks for being by my side all these years Keefe and many more to come." 

He responded with a kiss. It was beautiful, held so much love. Together forever we shall remain and nothing will change our love for each other. Because we know we were always meant to be. Pulling away to look into my eyes he says. 

"Anytime Foster, I'm always here." 

----------------------------------------------

"It took him a second to hug her back, and his arms felt a little stiff. But his breath was warm in her ear as he told her, "Anytime Foster. I'm always here." -Keefe (Legacy) 

*Hey Y'all! Thanks for reading! Go ahead and go check out my other stories.  

 *Her Secret Admirer, A Match Made in Heaven, You'll Be in My Heart*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Final Meme#40: Reading Chapter 42 of Stellarlune. 😏

 😏