-Familiar Ice Blue Eyes: PT2-

A/N: "I Ain't Worried" By One Republic (Top Gun: Maverick) *EDITED*

Keefe's POV: 

Walking in the GIMONGOUS SCHOOL. Whoa. How do people navigate this thing? Uh with a map. Hehe yeah right seems like a map of this place is impossible and confusing. As we walked down the hall, Fitz showed me his locker and then to mine.

"Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire this school is ridiculously HUGE." I exclaim to Fitz as we arrive at his locker. He chuckles at my shocked expression.

"Yeah, but you'll get used to it. The only places you'll really need to worry about are your classes, lunchroom, healing center, library, the gym, and the outdoor courtyard. Other than that, you'll be fine." He reassures me.

"Ok fine. But will it be better than that London Private School?" I asked nervously, worried that this would be a similar experience.

"Oh heck no. This time you'll have friends, and it will be a thousand times better. Promise." Alright. Still won't be a thousand times better but it will be decent at least. London stunk.

No Friends.

No Fun.

No Foster.

And of course, I never felt like I truly belonged there. It honestly felt like a punishment from my parents for being such a disappointment. No matter what I tried nothing will ever change with them. But the good news is at least they stayed in London and here I am free to make my choice of how I want my life to be.

It's great to have Fitzy but still, he's probably going to be hanging with his popular crowd most of the time leaving me alone or something. Sheesh. He has everything that I don't have. Popularity, Friends, AWESOME parents, a pure GOLDEN LIFE. Whereas my parents suck, I got no one besides Fitz. I do have Foster, but I don't know where she even is. Will I ever find her?

"So, tell me how to do navigate this place?"

"Don't worry it's easier to navigate that you think." He says with a small chuckle.

"Easy for you to say. You've been here since Level 1. I'm just jumping into Level 5."

"Come on. Let's go to your locker now. Then we can head to the lunchroom to meet up with the gang." He suggests.

Nodding my response. I'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around this gimongous building. What type of maze or crazy big castle place did I just walk into?

Sophie's POV:

"Hey Soph." Dex says greeting me once I reach the end of the yard.

"Hi Dex. Let's get going. Don't want to be late."

"Totally."

We arrived just in time for the bus. Making it to school me and Dex part ways to go to our lockers. As I am walking down the hall, I hear the familiar voice of Fitz.

"Don't worry it's easier to navigate than you think." He says with a small chuckle.

"Easy for you to say. You've been here since Level 1. I'm just jumping into Level 5." Another voice replies. Must be the new student, I hope he's nice or even friendly. I wonder if he will join the group. If he does it will be a wonderful new addition. Besides Linh and Tam, Biana, Dex, Marella and Fitz.

Arriving at my locker, I gaze down the hall and spot Fitz and walking next to him was a completely familiar extremely handsome blonde guy. Holy crap he's cute. Cuter than Fitz, Hehe.

With his....

Ice Blue Eyes.

Disheveled Blonde Hair

An adorable smirk.

Could it be? No there's no way. He's in London. My brain is just trying to trick me into thinking he's here yeah nope sorry brain not going to let you trick me now. (Oh Sophie. Your obliviousness is showing.) Heh. It's okay I'll get to figure out who he is later anyways. I don't think I've ever seen him if he is a transfer student.

Closing my locker. I started walking down the hall to the lunchroom to meet the gang.

Keefe's POV:

Walking down the hall from Fitz's locker. Standing at another locker is a beautiful blonde-haired girl. Holy cow, she's pretty and slightly familiar. Do I know her from somewhere? Her eyes a brown from what I can tell, and her blonde hair looks beautiful and silky.

I wonder who she is. Just another student perhaps but what is a girl this beautiful doing in a place like this? She looks kind of like a model or something. Not that I must worry about it or anything. I'm here to start a new school year and attempt at forgetting what my crappy life was like. Thinking about happy memories with Foster. Yep, that's better.

"Here's your locker. Do you have the combo?" Fitz asks

"Yes." I said as I started to put it in, opening it up. Not exciting right now. But I will be.

I find my things and start putting some stuff up, putting in my books and some small pranks for later. 😏 Last but not least I hang up two pictures. One of me and Foster together and another of just Foster. Oh, she's so beautiful, I miss her. My smirk fades a little as I think about how much I wish she was back in my life.

Oh Foster. Will I ever see you again? 

--------------------------------------

"Are You Lost?" -Keefe (KotLC)

*Part 2* :D *BTW: I've got an idea for the Reunion so stay tuned for that. 😏*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#5: Keefe's Awesome Hair