-He Truly is the Best Boyfriend-

A/N: "Until I Found Her" Cover by Atlantic Lights *Again something chill for the chapter.*

Keefe's POV: 

We arrived at their house and I unbuckled Foster and gently pulled her out of the car and into my arms. Walking inside I take her up to her room and lay her on her bed. Still sleeping soundly I take off her shoes, place them down next to the bed. I then tuck her in under the blankets, I also place Ella next to her. Turning off the lights and closing her curtains I leave the room closing the door quietly. 

I meet Edaline downstairs. "Thanks Keefe. Well I'm off for work. I had Della get you excused from school so your good. Anyways you are more than welcome to just sit and chill here. Call if you need anything. Oh and there's some Mallowmelt in the kitchen if you want some." 

"Yes!" I exclaim under my breathe. "No problem. I tell her." She leaves and I decide for the time being I will just chill and watch a movie while Foster rests. Turning the TV on I made sure the volume was on low. Scrolling through shows I settle on "How to Train your Dragon" before I play it I go into the kitchen to get me some Mallowmelt. 

(My two favorite HTTYD Scenes Skip to 1:12 for the First Vid) 

I relax on the couch and just chilled while Sophie rests herself. I don't know what she was thinking of coming to school today. But at least she is resting and doesn't have to worry about things right now. The important thing is for her to get better and back on to her feet. So for now until she needs me I will be here for her. 

--Time Skip: A couple of hours later--

Sophie's POV: 

I woke up in my room. 

Wait how did I get here? Last thing I remember is being at school in the hallway and then seeing Keefe's concerned face. 

They must have taken me home to rest which I guess I ain't complaining because I still feel like crap yet I am back in the place that I wanted to be in the first place. Slowly sitting my self up, feeling hungry even thought absolutely NOTHING sounds good. Even though I need to eat something. Holding onto Ella and a blanket I ever so slowly make my way downstairs for something simple to eat for now. 

As I get closer I can hear the TV playing, uh I wonder who could be watching a show or someone just forgot to turn the TV off because both my parents are working right now so it wouldn't make sense for them to watch a show now. Unless one of them took work off to watch over me or something. Yeah I don't know but I find out as soon as I see Keefe sitting on the could with Mallowmelt watching "Phineas and Ferb" 

"Hey Keefe." I say weakly. He looks over at me. "Foster how you feeling?" He asks me. "Still like crap. But I want to try to eat something so I can take some ibuprofen." Standing up he walks over to me. "Okay. You can sit on the couch and watch the show while I heat up some broth and grab some crackers for you is that ok?" 

"Yes." Keefe guides me to the couch and makes sure I am comfortable then he leaves to go get the food ready. Man what did I do to deserve him? He truly is the best boyfriend ever. Keefe walks back into the room with the thermometer to check my temp. "Well you definitely have a fever. 100F." I chuckled a little "I feel like I have one." 

Hearing the timer beep he goes back into the kitchen to get the food. I sit myself up propping a pillow behind me. Keefe enters the room with the food in bed tray and places it on my lap. "Try to eat what you can ok. Don't rush." Sitting himself down on the couch to watch the show with me. I take a sip of the broth off the spoon and it feels good going down my throat. It's moments like this that I love most. Not being sick obviously but just chilling and enjoying moments with someone you love. This is one of the best sick days I have ever had. 

Because I have the best caretaker ever. 

Keefe's POV: 

After giving Sophie her food I sit myself down to enjoy the show with her and attend to every need. Today I am her servant and she is my princess. Even though she is always my princess. I've lost count of the times in the past that we've done this very thing for each other. I would always be at her house when I was unwell with her and Edaline taking care of me since my parents won't. To be honest I was at their house pretty much way more than that crappy place I refuse to call home. 

I'm so happy I get to be here with her now taking care of her, giving her what she needs. It was the worst when I was in London where I couldn't do that. So painful being separated from her ugh it was horrible. Hated missing everything about her life missing out on the important things. Breaking my heart apart because I wasn't apart of the times of her being happy or sad. But now I get to make up for all the things. 

"Keefe, I've finished can you grab the medicine now?" She ask me. "Yep." Getting up and grabbing the food tray from her and taking it into the kitchen. Filling up a glass of water and the medicine pills I walk back into the living room. "Ok. One at a time." I say to her helping her take the ibuprofen pills. 

After she finished taking the pills we settle into some cuddling until Edaline and Grady get home. Eventually Foster falls asleep again. I smile. Oh I love this girl. :D

----------------------------------------------

"For the Mysterious Miss F: If You don't relax this candy will always taste bitter so snap out of it. And try to stay out of detention" -Keefe (KotLC) 

*ARGH! Dang IT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Always raising my standards. LOL😂😂*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#37: Of course Fitz is the bad wheel