-Dance With Me?-

A/N: "Better When I'm Dancin" Meghan Trainor

Wylie's POV: 

I'm putting together the things that I going to use to ask Linh to the dance. Oh I could just picture it. Her beautiful smiling face, me holding her my arms as we gently sway in the spotlight. Looking into her enchanting silver blue eyes. Her gorgeous long black hair. A smile rises to my face as I think about her. She's pretty. 

I put my focus back on the poster and add some finishing touches and it looks good. Linh shall be my princess at Homecoming while I am her prince. It will be magical. I added some pictures of princesses dancing with their princes. That will be me and Linh. She's my princess. 

Oh I really hope she will say yes but

Oh I really hope she will say yes but... never-mind why I am doubting about this it will be amazing. She is perfect in everyway. Even if she looks sweet and innocent on the outside when you first meet her. Linh secretly has a beautiful fire in her that brings more of her confident and amazing side of her. 

I can't wait to dance with her in my arms, smiling enjoying each others company. Laughing together. Linh you are truly a very special girl of my heart. :D 

Dex's POV: 

As I am setting out the stuff to get ready for my poster for Homecoming. Looking at it I am starting to have second thoughts. Like how on earth do I even get this perfect enough for a queen? Well she's a queen in my eyes but still she's just perfect. Everything about her sparkling teal eyes and her long luscious brown hair. Her sweet enchanting smile that makes my heart melt. 

Oh Biana. So pretty. 

I finally start putting together the poster and hopefully it will turn out well. I picked out pink glitter paper from her famous quote "sparkles make everything better."

Finishing it up and looking at it

Finishing it up and looking at it. ITS PERFECT. I think she will smile because she loves sparkle. Things to look beautiful in the world. :D I can't wait to see her shine at the dance. It will be magical. 

Oh Biana I can't wait to dance with you. 

Fitz's POV: 

Okay. Getting everything out and ready to put it together. I was going to ask Sophie but she made it clear a few months ago that she was not interested in me. Which I was angry about like come on girl who wouldn't want someone as good looking as me. (Nice try Ritz but Keefe will always be WAY better looking than you.) Honestly I think she's interested in Keefe anyways.  Recently a girl in my popular group seemed interested in me asking her. Like every time she kept hinting at it so I guess I will be asking her since she is pretty cute. 

Her name is Elizabeth Bennet. Because of my name being Fitz and hers Elizabeth I go for a "Pride and Prejudice Theme" 

 Because of my name being Fitz and hers Elizabeth I go for a "Pride and Prejudice Theme" 

I think she will like this. Well its better than no one. Might as well go out with someone I know that won't reject me like Sophie would. Sheesh. I like her but I won't stand the embarrassment of her not liking me back. 

Elizabeth is pretty. With her dark long brown hair and her green eyes. I think I can handle the dance with her. Still wish I was asking Sophie though. (Sorry Ritz she taken by a very handsome Hunkyhair. 😏)

Tam's POV: 

I'm not asking anyone to the dance because that's not how I roll. I just plan on helping out with whatever the boys need in for the asking. Except Keefe. Yeah not helping him. For now I will join the group as a solo along with Marella who is also not getting a date. She seems like a person who would want to fly solo and be better off without a date. 

Fine by me besides I need her help in spying on Linh and her date anyways, its not that I don't trust Wylie its just hard to accept that someone else loves her than her own brother. Also its scary to let someone you love into a relationship worried what will happen to them. So I will have my spy skills ready with Marella. 

Well better get on arranging that with her. 

Keefe's POV: 

Never been so nervous in my life. The way I am asking Foster is super special. I am actually going to see if I can get Biana in on this so it would work. Because Foster is a special girl and deserves a lot especially after loosing her parents and loosing me for five years. We both know that was hard on both of us but now everything is much better. 

One thing I will say though I am asking her in the same place that I set up that dance for her just after loosing her family. It will be at her tree that she calls 'Calla'. 

Not only I'm asking Foster to the dance, I plan to at the dance to finally confess my love for her. I feel good about telling her just a little scary but I think I will just pull through and tell her the truth that lies in my heart. I could just imagine how she would react to it. 

Either she will love it and confess right back to me that she loves me. Or she will just tell me that we are to remain friends because that is what is is comfortable with. It honestly could go many ways. 

But whatever happens I will accept what she wants as long as we are strong and remain the best of friends. Nothing would make me happier. :D

-----------------------------------------------

"Keefe smirked. "Foster, Foster, Foster----always so adorably oblivious. I'm the gift. I'm all yours today--thought I might be willing to extend my servitude if you call me the Gift Master." -Keefe (Nightfall) 

*Hope you liked how I did the asking. The girls reactions will be in the next chapter. Also  I will reveal how Keefe's doing it as well in the next chapter. It is much to precious to reveal now.* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#22: KotLC It defines who I am.