-Another Day of School-

Keefe's POV: 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slap that stupid alarm off. Man that's annoying. I was having the best dream. Foster was singing and we almost kissed. Come on alarm could've waited at least an enernity longer. Ever since I heard Foster's beautiful singing voice I've been having it in my dreams.  Awe Foster. She's just EVERYTHING beautiful in this world. With her brown eyes and those golden flecks that make her eyes look like they are sparkling. Her lovely blonde hair. And her smile, it makes my heart fly into something enchanting. 

Looking around I find my hidden gold notebook. I flip through it and find all the amazing drawings that I drew of Foster. Some of them are of us acting like an adorable couple. Hehe. I couldn't resist. She and I look too cute together to not do anything. I smile as I look at her. 

I gently caress my hand across the drawing of her face. She's just indescribable, something that is so true to my heart and I can't put it into words. Foster is so precious to me and I love her. I sigh and put the notebook back into its hiding spot. Standing up I decide to get ready for the day. Grabbing black jeans and a Hollister shirt that starts black to blue to pink. Then just white tennis shoes. 

Walking to the bathroom to style The Hair. I smirk at myself once I finish. "Once again Hunkyhair. looking good." I turn off the light and walk out to pack up my back pack. I smile knowing I will see Foster today without being disappointed that I won't see her. Heading down to the dorms food court to grab breakfast. Today is going to be a great day. 

Sophie's POV: 

"ARGH." I say angrily hitting my alarm off. Did it seriously have to interrupt a beautiful dream of me Keefe? Like seriously we were about to kiss, and the alarm had to ruin it. GAH. That's the worst. Alarms ruin the best dreams. Whatever don't want to be late for school. 

Getting up I immediately start with brushing my tornado hair and pulling it into a simple ponytail. I change into a aqua blue Under-Armour shirt and longish black soccer shorts with black converse. Grabbing and packing my backpack I walk out of my room and I was hit with a strong smell of cinnamon rolls. My stomach grumbles at the thought of those yummy things. 

Entering the kitchen Edaline dishes me up one along with some fruit. 

"Thanks Mom." 

"Your welcome sweetie." She says smiling.  Finishing up breakfast. I head out to the bus to meet up with Dex. 

"Hey Soph." Dex says greeting me. 

"Hi Dex. Ready for another day?" 

"Whoopie. As ready as all ever be." He says with fake excitement in his voice. 

"Eh its school so the same everyday. Except now its different." 

Soon the bus arrives and we are off to school. 

Keefe's POV: 

After grabbing breakfast I walk down to the school to meet up with the group in the cafeteria. Fitz, Biana, and Marella and Linh are there. 

"Hey Guys." I say sitting down next to Fitz. 

"Hey Keefe." Biana says. "Ready for another day."

"Yep. Another day at an amazing school and not at some snobby rich kid private school." 

"Oh yeah. That bad huh." Biana says to me. 

"Yep, It was the worst. They literally acted like spoiled brats. Everything's better here no more spoiled brats and hello people who actually care about life." I say satisfied. Also adding secretly that Foster is here and I get to see her every day now, I smile on the inside. Speaking of which. 

"Hey where's Foster?" I ask curiously. 

"Oh she and Dex take the bus. They will be here in about 5ish minutes." Biana replies. Cool. I can't wait to see her. We just continue chatting for a few minutes and Tammy Boy eventually shows up and then I look up and see Foster and Dex enter the doors. I resist the urge to run up and just hug her. My mind flips back to the dream I had last night of almost kissing her. 

AHH. I want to do that so bad but now isn't the right moment. Besides I need to figure out her feelings first. 

Once she reaches us she sits down next to me. 

"Hey Soph. Hi Dex." Biana says blushing when she says Dex's name. Oooh. Someone's got a little crush. 

"Heh, heh, hey Biana." Dex says nervously also blushing. HMMM somethings going on.

"Ok you two knock it off." Fitz says annoyed. Sheesh since when was he in a bad mood? Mr. Ritz Cracker moody pants. Hehe.  

Sophie's POV: 

While Biana and Dex were having their blush fest. I chuckle on the inside thinking about the silly game Keefe likes to play with me sometimes. 'Making Foster Blush.' I might not like it but he sure does. Every time he always has his cute adorable smirk. UGH WHY IS HE SO FLIPPING HANDSOME? 

(A/N: I don't know you tell me. 😏😏)

One things for sure he is SOOOOOOO much better looking that Fitzypoo over here

*Bell Rings* 

"See ya guys." I say to them as I walk off to my first class of the day. Math just great. 

Classes go on and on throughout the day and then suddenly I am at the class before lunch time. Sitting down in my seat someone sits down next to me. 

"Miss me Foster." Crap. I forgot we were going to be partnering in this class. Great now I got to deal with his adorable cuteness all period and all of lunch. But that makes it all great. 

"Heh, In your dreams." I say smirking at him. 

"Alright class lets get started on todays partner project. First of all make sure you pick a book series of your choice and then follow the instructions on your paper to get started. You are more than welcome to head down to the Library for ideas." 

I turn to Keefe. "Wanna head down to the Library for some ideas?" I ask. "Nah. Why not go with our personal favorite series?" It clicked. "Oh yeah. KotLC. Let's do that." Starting our project and its going to be awesome. 

--------------------------------------------

"Awe you hear that Ro? Foster thinks I'm her hero!" -Keefe (Flashback)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#16: Keefe and Cassius 😂😂