-Team Foster-Keefe-

A/N: YAY I MADE IT TO 1K Reads. (Song: "Good Times" By In Paradise) 

Sophie's POV: 

I close my locker and head down to my next class with Professor Bronte, ugh so fun. (Note the sarcasm) Sitting down at my desk getting ready, already dreading what's to come. This is not my favorite class. One Bronte dislikes me and Two Stina is in this class. It sucks. 

The bell rings beginning class. 

"Alright class. Today I will be assigning partners for your history project, also the same partners for the rest of the year. Finally got them done." Bronte says to us. Great this ought to be good. I might as well be partnered with Stina or be alone since Bronte doesn't like me very much. Don't know why. He goes down his list and eventually gets to me. I brace myself for my fate. He put me with Stina for sure. 

"Sophie Foster with Keefe Sencen." Wait what. I immediately look around and I spot Keefe in the second row.  Hold on a second? He's in this class? Yes. Well I guess this being a mix of Level 4 and 5. I catch him smirking at me, my cheeks warm as a blush appears. Can't help that its so cute now can I? Yep nope. 

Bronte finishes up giving out the partners. "Okay. Now go sit next to your partner." Before I could stand up, Keefe beats be too it and heads back to me. 

"Looks I'm teaming up with Fos-Boss. I'd say Team Foster-Keefe" (You know I love that he put her name first. He really does love her. Think about it Sokeefe her name is first but Fitzphie, Fitz's name is first. Hence SOKEEFE IS BETTER.) I smile. "I like the sound of that." 

The class continues on and while I am on cloud nine for the rest of the time. 

*Time Skip: Lunch Time.* 

The bell rings and me and Keefe head out to lunch. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out to see a text from the group chat. 

-KotLC Vibes Group Chat-

Sparkle Queen: Hey Guys wanna eat outside in the courtyard, the weather is awesome. :D

Fos-Boss: Yes I do. The weather is wonderful outside. Me and Keefe will get our food and we could meet over by the small grass patch by the fountain. 

Lord Hunkyhair: Sounds awesome.  

Inspector Gadget: Sure. I'm with Marella so me and her will come together. 

Wonder Boy: Ok. See you guys outside then. 

Queen Sparkles: Cool. When we all get together we can start talking about the dance that's coming up. 

-End Group Chat-

Everyone had agreed to meet outside. 

"Alright what you feeling today? Main line? Salad? The weeks fast food special?" I ask him. 

"What's in the main line today?" Keefe asks me. 

"Its a Taco Bar today for Taco Tuesdays." I reply. 

"YES!" He exclaims excited. "Let's do the Tacos" 

"Alright sounds good." We walk to the Main Line and wait to get our food. Once we get out food, Keefe turns to me. "Okay Foster. Show me where this court yard is." 

"Wait didn't Fitz show you?" I ask 

"Nope. Just showed me my locker and some other things but none of them were the court yard." 

"Seriously. Come on let me show you." Walking down the Cafeteria. Going to the door that lead outside. Getting outside the fresh spring smell from the beautiful greenery fills my senses. Awe so refreshing. 

"Whoa. It's beautiful out here Foster." 

"Indeed. I love it out here. Come there's Biana and Linh." I saw pointing to the two girls waving at us. Once we reach them we sit down. 

"Hey Guys. Where are the others? Besides Dex and Marella." 

"Fitz is talking to his popular crowd for a minute and then Tam had to run something to his locker first." Biana says rolling her eyes when she mentioned Fitz. Gosh that dude. Sometimes I seriously just can't with him. 

"Anyways. You said something about the dance right?" 

"YES!" Biana says getting excited. Right on cue she always gets excited about these types of things. Girly makeovers.......ewww not my thing at all. Especially since heels are a hazard to me so I always refuse those stupid things. Dex and Marella show up as soon as Biana starts rambling. 

"We should totally go shopping for a dresses and get all the sparkly girly stuff." 

"Yeah no Bi. Nothing girly for me. And I promised Edaline she would take me shopping this year and let her do all my things. You've done the past two years and I really want her to do this one." I say reminding her. I hate all the things that are girly and makeup. I can't stand it. 

"Ugh Fine. But can we all go together as girls?" 

"Yes, I can agree to that." Biana says reluctantly. 

"Good. I won't have you going over the top for me." 

"Same here Bi. I like my own style and that's that." Marella says. 

"Ugh fine. At least I can make myself look totally gorgeous." Biana says on a happier note.

"Anyways. How are they doing it this year do you think? 

 "Um its boys ask girls and only levels 3 and up can go. Level 1 and 2 will have a school organized event somewhere. Probably the Arcade or the Aquatic Center." Linh says before Biana could. Thinking about that I hope that a certain blondie will ask me. It was the best when I got to dance with him during our sleepover party. Besides the dance would give me a good opportunity to confess my feelings to him. 

---------------------------------

"Whoa." Keefe said dragging Sophie back. He held her tight as she shivered against his chest. "It's okay. I've got you." -Keefe (Everblaze)

*2 Chapters will be up for next update. :D*  *I update every other day, if you hadn't caught on.* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#19: Keefe's Boyish Good Looks. 😏😏

 😏😏