-Happy Birthday My Love-

A/N: "Angel" Shania Yan 

Keefe's POV: 

Today is a very special day! It's my sweet Fosters birthday. The day she arrived in this world the day that destiny called when in three years time she would become my best friend and eventually when we are older and reunited she would become my girlfriend. Never in my wildest dreams would I believe that this day would come true! I have put a lot of thought into her gift. This year I'm promising myself that I won't miss another birthday again. Besides this is the first birthday for her with me being since I left. So it's a very special moment for her. 

We are all gathering at the park today for lunch and presents then after we are going to the amusement park that me and Foster loved going to growing up. Maybe we could recreate some of our childhood photos that we took there and later compare them to the old ones. That could be interesting. Arriving at the park I spot my beautiful girl. I got her and me lunch from our favorite place growing up. I have her order memorized by heart.

"Hey Beautiful." I say to Foster giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Got you your favorite." Her face lights up. "Yes! Thank you Keefe."

"You're welcome." I sit down next to her and we all start eating and chatting about things. Talking about school, and life. Eventually we all finish our food and we head over to the grass field next to the bowery. Time for gifts. I'm so excited for my gift to her. I've put a lot of thought and it's not over the top yet not so simple either.

It will probably have happy tears.

Sophie's POV: 

"Alright who wants to go first?" I ask them. "I'll go last if that's okay Foster." Keefe says to me. "I'm fine with that. Saving best for last." I say with a wink. "Yep. Dex why don't you start first." I say to him. "Sure Sophie." He says standing up to sit next to me. "Happy birthday Soph." Dex says handing me his gift. "Thanks Dex." I say with a smile. 

I open his gift and I pull it out of the box. "Awe Dex, it's so beautiful." I say swiping thorough the pictures. It's like what he got Biana except it's pictures of me and my friends, me and Keefe, Me Edaline and Grady and the most special is a picture of me and biological family. I miss them so much. "Thanks so much Dex this is perfect." I say leaning in to hug him.  "You're welcome." He says returning the hug. 

"Alright who's next?" I ask "I'll go." Fitz says. Oh great this ought to be good, I think to myself. Probably a piece of jewelry that has a real gem or something. He sits down next to me and hands me his gift. Opening it up inside is a card and a charm bracelet with each of our friends initials. Hmm better than I was expecting. 

I opened the card to read it. 

Happy Birthday Sophie! 

You are amazing and I hope you remember that all of your friends think so too. So with this bracelet you can have your friends near you at all times and help you know how important friendship is. 

Enjoy

-Fitz 

"Thanks Fitz." I say giving him a side hug. I let Biana go next and lemme say it was hilarious. I peak into her gift worried what it was. I just start laughing. "Biana you did not!" I say to her and she is chuckling. It's a Perry the Platypus plushie from my favorite cartoon and some pink lip gloss. When I first met Biana I had found we had a similar interest in the show, and somehow it partially became an inside joke. "I love it thanks Bi" I say laughing while giving her a side hug. 

After opening Tam, Linhs and Wylie's gifts and finally got to Keefe. He sits down next to me and Dex has his phone out apparently videoing it. It was a big gift. "Ok first Foster. I want you to read this letter and then open the gift. 

Dear My Sweet Angel Foster, 

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you are one year older now! Don't worry I still really like you even if you're a year older. Today is a special day. The day you were brought into the world. The day that the world knew that at age 3 you would met me and become my bestest friend. That day was special. You were such an adorable 3 year old. 😊 Anyways. This gift that I am going to give you is special thing. I've put a lot of thought  and I hope you love it. 

I love you so much Foster. I want you to know how much you're loved. By me, Edaline and Grady, your friends, and especially your family. They are looking down at you and smiling at you. I'd bet they are so proud of you and can't wait to watch you succeed in life. They love you so much, never forget that. Never forget how much I love you too. 

The day I reunited with you was the absolute best. I got to see your smiling face in person and see what an amazing person you've become. A part of me was put back together. We can fill in the gaps of lost time. Let's make it so those years apart never existed. Honestly when I saw you again and see your face light up like it did. It made me forget those years even happened in the first place. 

I hope you love your gift. 

I love you so much Foster, 

-Keefe. 

I could feel the tears of joy in my eyes as I finished that sweet letter. "Okay now open your gift" I opened it up and saw the most beautiful painting. I saw me in the middle with Keefe right beside me. Edaline and Grady and then this part made me emotional. It was my family but they were dressed like angels and they looked down at me with smiles on their faces. I saw Amy, my mom and Dad. It was beautiful. I gently put the gift down and just hugged Keefe. It was the best gift ever. 

"Thanks Keefe." 

"You're welcome Foster." 

"I love you." 

This moment couldn't be more magical. 

——————————————————————-

"It's amazing he made it through without me bashing his pretty face."
"Aw, did you hear that? Ro thinks I'm pretty! I mean- I usually go for more of a roguish handsome, but..." He tosses his hair and fluttered his eyelashes.
Sophie's lips curled into a smile-without her permission." -Keefe (Flashback)

*Yehaw! Another chapter! Yet again another reason why SOKEEFE IS THE ABSOUTLE BEST!* 😎 

*Also hi! I'm back from the face of the earth. Lol. 😂😂* 

Keep Being Cool 

-KotLC183

Meme#34: Sophie Needs Sleep