-Catching Up On Lost Time-

A/N: "Wonderful Life (Mi Oh My) By Matoma (Angry Birds)

Sophie's POV: 

Arriving at my house with Keefe. 

"Whoa so still living at Havenfield I see." He says. 

"Yea. We really like it here to why bother. And besides it works well with Grady and Edalines job." I say. 

"Cool." 

We walk in together and the minute we enter the house we are overwhelmed with the sweet smell of fresh Mallowmelt, and I get a excited greeting from Iggy. I start petting him. 

"Ah. Is that Iggy? And Foster what is that sweetness?" Keefe asks me enchanted by the smell. 

"Yes. This is Iggy." I say and also I am quite shocked he doesn't remember the thing he loves so much. "You don't remember? I thought you would know this by heart." I say astonished. He snaps in realization. "Oooo MALLOWMELT." He says excitedly like a little boy about to receive candy. I giggle at his reaction. 

"Come on." I say "Let's go get some." We put our stuff down by the door and Edaline must've heard us. 

"Soph. Is that you sweetie? And who are you with?" Edaline says from the kitchen. 

"Yeah its me. You making Mallowmelt?" I ask her. She replies with a yes and to come into the kitchen. Me and Keefe walk into the kitchen and Edaline turns to us. 

"Hey Guys. And Sophie who is this.....wait Keefe?" 

"In the flesh." He says smiling. "Oh my gosh! Its been so long. We've missed you around here." She says happily. "Awe glad to know I was dearly missed." Keefe says touched. 

"Yep. Well not as much as Sophie missed you." She says smiling. I blushed a little. 

"OOO. The making Foster blush game, my favorite." Keefe says smirking. I love his signature smirk. 

"Aright. Here is some Mallowmelt." Edaline says handing us each a plate. "Thanks Mom. Well be in my room." I say leaving with Keefe. 

Entering my room. I blush a little remembering the color of the walls ice blue. The color of Keefe's handsome eyes. I had it changed not long after he moved away. I missed seeing him. Having my room the color of his eyes brought a little comfort to me but not enough when he wasn't here. 

Sitting down together on my bed we just start talking. 

"So what did I miss?" Keefe asks me. 

"Well. After you left I bawled my eyes out for weeks. It honestly really hurt to be apart. But I've never been any happier to have you back." I say sadly at first but then turning it into a smile." 

"Same. I wasn't me without you. Like I could barely hold on without you. You are basically my other half and I was holding on by a thread when I was in London. Oh and London was beautiful and all but is stunk." 

"Guess we both know that both of us can't survive without the other very well." 

He smiles. "Agreed. Oh how did you get into Foxfire anyways? Fitz told me it was really hard." 

"Two words. Photographic Memory. I skipped a Level because of it. They said I was too smart for Level 1." I say confidently. 

"Oh I should've known. Your the only one I know who has that besides me. Besides I hold the record anyways. I jumped to Level 5." He says smirking and in a little cocky tone. 

"Don't get to excited. You would have skipped Level 1 too if you had started there in the first place. And you had a lot of education already so you had a pass to Level 5." 

"Touché" He says agreeing with me.

I hear my door creak a little and the next thing I see is a gray fur ball. Getting off the bed to pick up Marty, sitting back down to hold him in my lap. Keefe's eyes tear up a little bit. 

"You still have Marty?" He asks happily. 

"Yes. He was the best comfort while you were gone. I got all the snuggles from him when I was crying about you being gone. Also sometimes about my family but. Yeah." 

He gently pets his head. Marty purrs, he's always loved Keefe. My eyes start to get a little watery. Nothing can even describe how I feel about having my best friend back. Keefe is my everything. I can now look forward to resuming our adventure together. As Team Foster-Keefe forever as one. 

He looks over at me and asks. "I'm still President of The Sophie Foster Fan Club right?"

"Definitely. You have that spot permanently reserved." 

"YAY. I'm still president! Didn't want you to give up to a random bozo who thinks they can have my presidency." Keefe says chuckling a little. 

"You know I wouldn't give it someone else. Especially since I refused too." No one could ever replace Keefe and his awesome Hair. I'm glad he's still got his boyish good looks. Hehe. He is still as handsome as ever. I could just star into his beautiful ice blue eyes all day and just having him smirk at me. It just what makes him imperfectly perfect. 

Unlike somebody who thinks they are PERFECT and has a stupid ego and only cares about themselves when it comes to somethings. Yeah no not going to go any further down that way. I just simply replace that with something a thousand times..... no wait a MILLION times better. 

"True. True." He says knowingly. 

"Hey wanna play a game or something?" I ask him. 

"Sure. You guys still have that mumbo jumbo game closet of yours?" He asks 

"Yeah. It's still growing. In fact its actually bigger than the Vackers. But don't tell them that." I say giggling. We walk down the hall to the game closet more like game room and we pick a game we loved playing together. "Uno Flip" 

Playing the game together reminds me of the good old days. Us being the best of friends together. All the special memories made together. Now that we are reunited we can create new memories to continue our amazing adventure.  

--------------------------------------------------

"Dude you did not just insult the Hair." -Keefe (Neverseen) 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#14: Hehe Ro😂😂