-A Special Moment-

A/N: "Counting Stars" One Republic

Sophie's POV:

All of us girls are sitting in the car after the boys drove us to a place. Apparently they had something extra planned for their dates especially. Also I finally got to meet Elizabeth. She made it real clear the Fitz was hers. Glared at me a little to make sure I had the message. Like it matters to me I have a boyfriend now so I don't have to worry about Fitz or anything. Elizabeth can have him all she wants. Not my problem anymore. I'm taken. 😊 

"Ok. Seriously what on earth are those boys doing?" Biana says annoyed. 

"I don't know." Marella says. Biana looks over at me. 

"I don't know either. From what it looks like its not a prank." I say even though knowing that Keefe is involved with this he probably wishes it was a prank. Hehe. But the tender way he looked at me before he left to go get ready for it, I doubt it's a prank. It's definitely something special. That they have planned. At least I hope it is. 

But its driving us all crazy on what is going on. After a few more minutes the boys finally come to get us. 

"Alright ladies." Dex says opening the door of the car. "Let's head down now." Getting out of the stuffy car, Keefe takes my hand. They lead us down to a beautiful place. There's twinkle lights and gentle romantic music playing. Many greenery around and it just was magical. 

Each of the boys leads their date off into a separate spot, far away enough you would hear them very well. Me and Keefe sit down on a bench. Taking a deep breath, he starts. 

"Okay Foster. I want you to read this first and then I will give you something special that I made for you when I was in London." 

"Okay." He hands me a piece of paper with his sloppy yet, nice handwriting. 

Dear My Lovely Foster,

Might as well start out with 'I Love You' which I absolutely do with all my heart. That I know will never change because I can't deny it. Sophie, your my hero, my special girl. I love everything about you. Your smile the way it lights up a room whenever your there. Your laugh, a wonderful sound that is contagious and makes me laugh along with you. Your beautiful brown eyes with those specials gold flecks, I love seeing them sparkle. Your sheer determination for those you love, not willing to give up on them, and don't forget your adorable clumsiness. 

Makes it so you can fall into my arms, cause now I will always be there to catch you. But above all what I love most about you is You. My beautiful Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I love you for you. Together once again I can see your true colors shine forward, they shine like a magical rainbow in the sky. I can see you be happy, and I can see YOU. Thinking about our song. I sang it to myself every morning and night, haven't lost my streak. 

"I'll never ever let you go. Or let you go thinking your on your own." Letting you go was the worst thing that ever happened to me but now I will NEVER EVER let you go again. If I did let you go, I would want you to know that your never alone or without me. 

"No I won't give up, give up this fight. Promise I'll keep holding on to you for dear life." Me and you will not give up the fight and we will hold together for dear life. You and me belong together and it will stay that way. 

 "I'll be by your side, I'll be by your side. I'll be by your side. Through the darkest night. Even when it hurts It's us against the world. You'll find that I will be by your side.".  Even when everything is lost or hope is gone, I will always be by your side.

Forever and ever onward you'll always be my hero as I am yours. 

I love you more than you will ever know Foster. I just got to say something to you. 

"Anytime Foster I'm always here...FOR YOU." 

Love you, 

-Keefe

I was in tears by the end of the letter, it was just heart warming. I leaned in and just hugged him tight. Thanking him for the letter since I couldn't do it with words. 

Keefe's POV: 

As Sophie held onto me I could tell that she was grateful for the letter. It took me a minute to figure out what I wanted to say to her but I got it figured out. I is simply just said what was in my heart. Turns out it Sophie's reaction was better than I had originally hoped. 

Too soon she pulled back, but I could see her smile and her tears of joy. Awe she's so beautiful. 

"Ok. You ready for the next part." She nods still not able to say anything. "Okay." I pulled the painting out from the ground, I kept it face down so Sophie didn't see it yet. 

"I drew this for you. While I was in London. Never thought I would actually give it to you but looks like a wish come true." I handed her the painting and she took a few deep breathes before flipping it over. She gasped. 

"Oh. Keefe" Sophie says her voice full of emotion. "Its beautiful." It was a painting of me and her together. Made sure I got everything just right. 

"Your such a talented artist Keefe its beautiful

"Your such a talented artist Keefe its beautiful." 

"I'm glad you like it, I've wanted to give that to you for so long. I was finally able too." 

She smiles and leans in for a kiss. I happily agree, cause any moment I can get to kiss my lovely girlfriend is just pure happiness. The sparks fly as soon as her lips touch mine. Everything is how it should be. :D

---------------------------------------------------

"Keefe doubled over, clutching his sides and gasping between choking laughs: "THAT...WAS...THE...GREATEST...THING...IVE...EVER...SEEN!" -Keefe (Flashback)

*PART 1 of 2: The next part will have the other POV's for their surprises. THEY ARE FLIPPING ADORABLE. Sheesh I almost cry every time I write chapters like this. Whew.* 

*Thanks a MILLION for getting this story to 2K READS. 😄😄* (Yeah....its definitely not at 2K anymore. LOL* 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183

Meme#30: Sleepover at 3AM