| Author's Note |

November 20, 2022 will be a day that I remember...since it was the finale of one of my all time favorite shows that I've been watching since 2010.

Since The Walking Dead's main show has officially concluded, I feel like I need to do this book justice and finish it as well. Don't know how I often I'll update it, but it won't be on hold anymore as it was for the past year and a half.

With that said, I want to ask you readers who are still following the story about which writing style you'd prefer?

Earlier stories I published, including this one, have a different style that I usually do now with recent ones. So I'd like to know if you want me to keep doing what I was doing with this book or move on to the new one.

For example...here's the old.

You: Wow, I am so hungry. Let me get my sandwich.

You walk over to your fridge and open it, seeing your sandwich from yesterday. You smile.

You: Yum.

Here's what the new one would look like.

"Wow, I am so hungry." Y/N said. "Let me get my sandwich."

Y/N walked over to his fridge and opened it, seeing his sandwich from yesterday.

Y/N smiled. "Yum."

So let me know which one you'd prefer.

Also, I plan on making chapters longer so the story could progress more fluidly. Back then I used to upload three parts a day with about 1K words each, so why not just have one part with 3k words?

Anyways, this is all I have in mind right now. For readers who are still following this story...wow! You're the best and I love you.

Once I get enough feedback I might unpublish this note, I don't know. So...until next time!