| 43 | - Fighting For Each Other

BRAKAKAKAKA! BRAKAKAKA!

You saw Rick and Carl knelt down on the grass looking around for a weapon. A Savior ran up to them and aimed his rifle.

BRAKA!

You shot him dead. Rick gave you a nod as he picked up the man's rifle and started firing at other Saviors.

BRAKAKAKAKA!

BRAKAKAKAKA!

Maggie: Phalanx out, third group, now!

BANG! BANG!

Daryl followed close behind leading his own group.

Daryl: Move up! Now we got your backs!

BRAKAKAKAKA! BRAKAKAKAKA!

Nearby, a Savior grabbed Louis from behind. Lee quickly hit the back of his head with his rifle and sent him to the ground.

BRAKA!

Lee shot the Savior.

You: Wyatt! On your left!

Wyatt was with Russell near a house, as they took care of the incoming Saviors on their side.

BRAKAKAKAKA!

POW! POW!

Two Saviors started running towards Carol and Ezekiel.

BRAKA!

Carol shot one of them.

SULK!

Ezekiel stabbed the other with his blade.

Nearby, a Savior charged at Clementine.

SULK!

She swiftly unsheathed her knife, and stabbed him through the bottom of his chin.

BRAKAKAKAKA!

As you're shooting, you spot Negan in cover behind a car.

You: Negan!

He heard you shout, and turns to you. You begin to run towards him, but a Scavenger comes out of cover and tackles you.

You begin a struggle with the Scavenger, but Morgan runs up and stabs him through the neck with his sharpened staff. He helps you up, and gives back your rifle.

Morgan: Watch your surroundings, son.

You nod, and continue on with the battle. You don't see Negan anymore, and assume he's fled.

BRAKAKA!

Bullets start flying at your direction, and you get behind cover. Moments later, you see a flare get shot into the sky, and smoke cans are deployed by the Scavengers.

Louis runs behind a cover near you.

Louis: These assholes have smoke?

You: They're beginning to flee. They're trying to mask their escape.

You were right. Most of the Scavengers were starting to run out the gates and climbing the walls. The Saviors were following suit and returning to their vehicles.

You decided to regroup with the others by an RV.

Rick: They're falling back.

Maggie: Eduardo, Bertie, between the houses, cover the gate!