| 27 | - Carver

It's been a while since you were put into the box car. The vehicle never stopped once they picked up the four of you.

The other two in the back with you were a young couple. Their name's were Omid and Christa. They explained that they were traveling down Virginia when they were captured four hours ago.

Louis: Where the hell are they taking us?

Omid: Before you guys got in, I heard one of the soldiers talking with his buddy. They said something about needing us for something.

Lee: I don't like that sound of that. Not at all.

You: Whatever it is....they can't force me to do anything. They can't force us.

Clementine: They've been driving northeast for a while. Maybe we can find a way to escape once they stop....continue on finding the Kingdom.

Christa: The Kingdom? You heard about it too?

Lee looks at Louis, who shakes his head. Guess it might not be a myth after all.

You: We were on our way there, before these assholes got us.

You then turn to Clementine, and reply to her escape idea.

You: It might be risky. These guys are heavily armed, and wherever we're going might have more. We just have to wait and see.

She nods in agreement, as the vehicle continues driving.

••

The box car finally stopped, a soldier pulled up the door. Troy was there.

Troy: Out. Now.

You all left the box car, still tied up.

You look around. You realize you're in a parking lot. There's an office building nearby that says Jones Building. In the distance, you see guards walking around with rifles in hand.

The soldiers command you to walk.

You walk down the path. You notice signs indicating where buildings such as the commissary and military personnel office are. In the distance, you see a big open airstrip. You soon realize this is an air force base.

You all enter a building called the Jacob Smart Conference Center. Inside, you see more soldiers. They are walking around and organizing supplies.

Troy opens the door to a conference room, and commands the six of you inside. You all stand around, awaiting further instructions. Troy takes out his radio.

Troy: They're in, Bill.

Moments later, a man walks into the room. He wore a brown coat and ash colored pants.

He began chuckling.

???: Looks like our guests are here.

None of you responded.

Carver: My name is William Carver. This is the Oasis.

Carver continues to pace in front of you.

Carver: Many of you may be sour about what happened, how you guys were brought here. But remember, you guys are needed. You will be a part of a great cause.