| 20 | - Our Home

For the next few days, you and the group continued to fortify the prison.

Rick had told the group about a deal he was going to do with the Governor that involved handing over Michonne. He kept it a secret from everybody aside from Daryl, Merle, and Hershel. He was sorry about it. Later that day, the Governor had killed Merle.

Rick gave a speech about the whole ordeal.

••

Rick: What I said last year, that first night after the farm, it can't be like that. It can't. What we do, what we're willing to do, who we are, it's not my call. It can't be. I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good. We're the reason we're still here, not me. This is life and death. How you live....how you die....it isn't up to me. I'm not your Governor. We choose to go. We choose to stay. We stick together. We vote. We can stay and we can fight or we can go.

••

You chose to fight. Everybody chose to fight.

You took the whole day to set up. You awaited the arrival of the Governor, and you were going to make it tough for him to achieve his goal.

By sticking together, you were going to protect your home.

••

The truck rolled up into the prison. Martinez shot one of the guard towers with a grenade launcher.

BOOM!

Another soldier shot his mounted machine gun into the second tower.

BRAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

The vehicles entered the yard, and one of them had their tires popped from a barbed wire trap. The other two continued on.

BRAKAKAKAKA!

The soldiers shot at incoming walkers, as Martinez shot another guard tower with his launcher.

BOOM!

Once the field was clear of walkers, the soldiers exited their trucks and entered the courtyard.

Governor: Go!

The Governor and his soldiers looked around, and they began to break open one of the doors into the prison.

A group of soldiers went into the cell block, and looked around. The Governor slowly walked through, wondering where everybody was.

The group split up. One went inside towards the tombs, while the others went back outside.

As the Governor's group went into the tombs, they got hit with a flashbang.

Governor: On the ground!

Walkers began to fill the hallways as the prison siren sounded.

BRAKAKAKA!

The group started shouting at the walkers, and began to retreat from the tombs.

Some began running outside. You were on the catwalk with Maggie. Clementine was at the fenced area with Glenn. The four of you wore riot gear.

You: Get the hell out of here!

You raised your rifle and shot at them.

BRAKAKAKAKA!

The Governor raised his assault rifle and shot in your direction.

BRAKAKAKAKAKA!