| 52 | - Showdown

Negan slowly started getting out of his wrecked car.

Negan: Fuckin' hell...

Your car was totaled as well. You exited the vehicle, and grabbed the rifle in the passengers' seat. You immediately cocked it back and fired at Negan's car.

BRAKAKAKA!

BRAKAKAKA!

BRAKAKAKA!

Negan took cover behind the car, and began to run inside the abandoned building when you had to reload.

BRAKAKAKA!

BRAKAKAKA!

You kept shooting, then threw aside the rifle and ran into the building as well.

Negan: Hyah!

Negan swung Lucille at you as entered the doorway, but you ducked and slid, avoiding his strike. Negan swung Lucille again at you, but missed. He then bolted towards a hallway.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

You pulled out your handgun and shot in his direction. He kept on running, and you started shooting again.

BANG!

BANG!

You chased him down until he reached a stairwell. He began running up the stairs, and you raised your gun to shoot. Click. You ran out of ammo.

Negan stood on top of the stairwell, laughing.

Negan: Hey, kid. I see you are out of bullets.

You holster your gun, and take out your knife.

Negan: Come on up.

You throw your knife at him, which catches Negan off guard. He dives out of the way, and ends up falling through the bannister of the stairwell. He hangs on as Lucille falls through the hole below.

Negan: Lucille!

You walk up the stairwell, looking at Negan as you climb up each step. You grab your knife from the wall, and walk up to Negan.

Negan: Oh, you asshole.

You strike your knife towards Negan's fingers, but he lets go and falls through the weakened floor into the basement below.

••

You make it down to the basement. It's dark, and you take out a lighter to try and illuminate your surroundings. You call out to Negan through the darkness.

You: You still alive?

Negan: You know me, Y/N. I'm a goddamn cat.

Negan tries to look for Lucille in the darkness. A walker falls through the hole above into the basement, making the room much more dangerous.

You: Where are your people, Negan? The people you tried to act so strong for? We're not that far.

Negan: Oh, they're coming. Just wait.

You keep calling out into the darkness.

You: This is where you die. In the dark...all alone.

Negan: What the hell is your problem, Y/N? Was it my first impression back near the estates? I'm sorry I almost cut your girlfriend's fingers off, okay?