| 17 | - A Level Head

You were back at the prison, you had just finished telling Axel about Oscar.

Daryl wasn't around. He decided to go off with Merle and fend for themselves. Rick tried to convince him, even Clementine. He simply said that if Merle can't come to the prison, then he won't either.

You two take care of each other. For real.

That's what Daryl told you and Clementine. You sure were going to miss him.

Rick and Hershel came out of Michonne's cell. Hershel has finished patching her up. Now it was time to deal with the new survivors that stumbled upon the prison. Carl had told you that he found them.

Beth: So what now? Is the Governor going to retaliate?

Maggie: He will.

Clementine: Let him try.

Carol: He has a whole town. We're outnumbered and outgunned.

Hershel: We could use some reinforcements.

Hershel looked at Rick, he knew he was referring to the new survivors.

••

Tyreese: I'm Tyreese.

He held his hand out towards Rick. He didn't shake it.

Hershel: This is Sasha, Allen, Ben.

Rick looked back at his group, then back at theirs.

Rick: How'd you get in?

Tyreese: Fire damage to the administrative part of the prison. Wall's down.

Rick: That side is completely overrun with walkers. How'd you make it this far?

Tyreese: We didn't. We lost our friend Donna.

Carl: They were lost in the gyms.

Rick turned back to Carl.

Rick: You brought them here?

Hershel: He had no choice.

Rick nods.

Tyreese and his group offered to lend a hand around the prison. They're willing to get their own food and help with any problem you have. Rick starts to disagree. He's not willing to take any chances.

Hershel pulls him aside to talk.

You all look on at them, as you await what Rick's decision is. Rick then looks up at the catwalk, and starts to shake his head.

Rick: No, no, no....

He then starts to pace around, looking up at the catwalk.

Rick: Why are you here? What do you want from me?

You: Rick?

Rick: No....

He then turns to Tyreese's group.

Rick: I can't help you. Get out!

Tyreese: Woah. Woah. Come on, it's all good.

You can tell Rick was having another episode, like when Lori first died.

You: Rick, calm down now...

He pushes you away.

Rick: You don't belong here! Get out! Please!

He then pulls out his revolver. He continues to yell at the catwalk, scaring Tyreese and everybody else.

Rick: Why are you still here!? Get out!