1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line

"Raven, get up!" my mom yelled for the fifth time now. However, this time a little louder. 

"I'm coming," I yelled back. I got up and went to my closet, from it I took out my blue jeans and a blue sweater. I got dressed and quickly put my school supplies in my backpack. 

Which book will I take with me today? Biology or math? I'm sure I can look with Isabelle into her book of biology. So the math book it is. 

I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I made myself some cornflakes and ate them quickly, because I was already late... When I was done, I ran back upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Suddenly my cell phone lit up and showed me a new message.

Isabelle: I'm downstairs. Hurry up, our bus is coming.

Me: Yes, I'm coming.

I quickly took my things, said goodbye to my mother and ran out. There I already met Isabelle and greeted her briefly. We walked together to the bus stop and as usual we missed our bus.

"Oh great. Now we have to take the 354," Isabelle said annoyed. 

"But we do that every day," I replied with amusement. She turned her head to me and said, "Yeah, right. What did you-" That was all she could say. Because here he came.

Yang Jungwon

The boy of my dreams. The one I want to marry and grow old with. He looks as good as ever. But today especially good. He's wearing his dark blue sweater. 

"His blue sweater. He looks so handsome in it.", I murmured softly, mesmerized by the sight of him as always. 

"Oh god, Raven. You say that every time you see him. No matter what he's wearing." she said with amusement. 

"Yeah, but that sweater is something else. He just looks even better than usual.", I replied still looking in his direction. 

His beautiful skin. His dark hair. His sweet smile. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my whole life and of course his cute dimples. His face, his hands. Just the way he walks is attractive. Everything about him is perfect. 

Isabelle shook her head laughing. I turned my head back to her. Not that he'd notice me staring at him. Imagine how cringe if he would see me staring at him... 

"He's walking in our direction right now," she whispered. 

"What?!", I yelled so quietly that he couldn't hear me. 

"Hey, how are you guys?" OMG I'm going to die right now... 

"Good and you?" replied Isabelle and they high-fived hands. 

"I'm Good too," he said and extended his hand in my direction.