14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed

"So, tell me who is Heeseung?", I asked Nya. I sat on the floor with her and ate fries. Yep on the floor, you read that right...

"Some guy at Jake's party. No one important." she replied, taking a sip of her Coke.

"Yeah, but you were talking to him. About what? Did you give him your number? Or did he give you his?"

"I don't remember what we talked about. And it was just a bit boring at the party so we talked a bit. And yeah, I gave him my number," she told me.

"Did he text you? Or call you?" i asked more questions.

"Yeah, he asked me yesterday if we wanted to go out together," she replied nonchalantly.

"So, when are you guys meeting?", I asked excitedly.

"Next week Saturday." I yelled out.

"Omg and you're just saying that now?" She nodded. This bitch-

"So where are you guys going? What are you guys going to do?"

"Don't know yet. And how about you and Jungwon?" she just changed the subject. Then I'll just ask her out next time.

"Pretty good, I think. We watch movies together and cuddle. He sleeps with me sometimes and we kiss," I told her.

"Don't get your hopes up too high, though." I nodded.

"Did you have sex?" she asked me. I looked at her in surprise.

"No, of course not. He'd feel too cool if I had my first time with him," I explained. A/N: To the question in the previous chapter... the answer is NO they didnt sleep with each other :P

"Right." All of a sudden, my cell phone rang. I was getting a message.

Isabelle: hey. Can you come out today? Need to tell you something

"It's Isabelle. She still wants to meet." Nya nodded.

Raven: yeah, at 4:00?

Isabelle: all right

Nya and I ate our fries and talked about unimportant things. Well, actually they were important already, Nya and I don't usually talk much about boys and stuff like that. Our conversations always go in the direction of war, middle ages or 80/90 years or even politics, just about God and the world. That's why I love talking to her too. I said goodbye to her and went to the bus stop. It was already 15:47 o'clock.

After 15 minutes I arrived at our tree. And Isabelle was already there?

"Hey. You're already here?", I greeted her in surprise. But it's only 4 p.m. Wow She's on time.

"Hey. Yeah, I have something to tell you."

"Yeah okay. Tell me.", I prompted her to talk.

"You remember the party. And then I slept at Jake's," she started.

"Did you guys sleep together?", I asked her cautiously. Maybe she wanted to talk to me because they had sex and she regrets it. Or maybe she's pregnant?

She shook her head. Thank God.

"Then what's going on?"

"He asked me out on a date!" she laughed. OH MY GOD, she looks so happy. Her eyes are shining with joy.

"OH MY GOD WHAT, yes finally. I thought that day would never come.", I laughed. She then told me all the details of the party. How they danced, laughed together, drank and had fun. I am so happy for them. Jake finally got up the nerve to ask her.

"I have to go now, I have a chemistry test tomorrow," Isabelle said.

"Oh, my condolences. Good luck."

"Thanks. See you tomorrow," she called and ran off. I then walked home.

It was already dark and cold and if that wasn't enough it started to rain. I slowed down my steps. I love the rain. Especially when it is already dark.

In front of my house I stopped. I don't want to go home, so I decided to go to Jungwon's house. I stopped in front of his door. Maybe I should go home after all?

I rang the doorbell and his father opened the door, he looked at me surprised. That's right, his parents don't know that we are together.

"Good evening, Mr. Yang. Is Jungwon here?" I asked him politely.

"Yes," he said and closed the door. That's just how his father is. I've been to Jungwon's house a few times before, and his father always acted like that. So cold...

"Hey, sorry about my dad. Come in.", Jungwon greeted me with a sweet and apologetic smile. I took off my shoes and went inside.

"Mom, dad. I have something to tell you.", he suddenly shouted through the house. Is this the moment he introduces me as his girlfriend?

"I told you guys that Raven and I are dating. You already know Raven and she knows you, but I still wanted to introduce you." That idiot. That sweet idiot.

"Hello Raven dear.", his mother smiled sweetly at me.

"Hello," I smiled back shyly. He then took my hand in his and pulled me into his room with him. We went in and he closed the door behind him, whereupon he then started laughing.

"What's wrong?", I asked him confused.

"Nothing. You're cute when you're shy.", he grinned at me. "And when you blush. Just like now." he laughed.

Shit...I was blushing? I put my hands on my cheeks and turned around. Full of embarrassment...

He then gently wrapped his arms around me from behind and propped his head on my shoulder, giving me a soft kiss on the back of my neck.

"Really cute," he then whispered into the pit of my neck...

A/N. This is too much for me... it's so cute. Someone pls give me a CPR -.-