35 ¦ Truth or Dare

"There's a party at Jake's after this. You guys are going to be there, right?", I asked, biting into my jam sandwich. "Yes," Isabelle and Nya answered at the same time and continued eating their breakfast. We were just sitting at the dining table at Nya's house eating breakfast. At 3pm... But it's still relatively early for a Saturday. I texted Olivia that the party starts at 9pm and put my phone away again. 

"What are we going to do now?" asked Isabelle while putting her plate in the dishwasher. 

"I have to be at Jake's at 7pm, so I have to leave here at 5pm. I still have to get ready." I took a sip of the apple juice. 

"Well, let's go game then," Nya said and walked into the living room. I laid down on the couch and watched anxiously as Isabelle and Nya played against each other. 

"Come on Nya. Shoot her!", I yelled. 

"Alright you traitor!", Isabelle yelled back in disappointment, to which Nya laughed. 

At 5pm, Isabelle and I took the bus home. When I got to my place, I took Balou and quickly walked him. 

At home I ran immediately under the shower. After the shower I dashed to my room and put on a black lingerie. Then I quickly blow-dried my hair and started to put on makeup. I don't know how, but I managed my eyeliner after the first attempt. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do the curls anymore, so I had to leave my hair straight. I went to my closet and pulled out my black dress that went halfway down my thighs. Since it was still pretty cold, I put on a white long-sleeved top made of thin fabric underneath. In addition, I put on my black high heels and took a small, black handbag, where I put all the important things. Cell phone, hair ties, lip gloss, tampons just in case, gum and some Kinder Buenos in case I got hungry. 

I looked in the mirror one more time and then went into the living room to sit on the couch. Jungwon will be here soon so I can sit down. Balou jumped up to me and laid down on my lap. I cuddled him until someone rang the doorbell. I got up and opened the door for Jungwon.

"Looking hot, babe." he murmured in my ear. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. 

"I'm leaving!", I yelled to my parents before walking out. 

"Won't you be cold?", Jungwon asked worriedly while holding the car door open for me. 

"That's right, I still wanted to take my jacket." I was about to get up again when Jungwon stopped me. 

"I have one on the back seat. You can have it later." he said and closed the door, then ran to the other side and got in "Thanks," I said and buckled up. 

At Jake's we put away all the important and precious things and closed all the rooms, then we organized more alcohol and something to eat. 

By now it was 9:26pm and several people were already here. This time Jake invited fewer people and most of them were known. I was standing in the kitchen drinking my beer when Isabelle and Nya came up to me.