21 ¦ Forget Me Not

"Raven. Hey Raven, wake up." said a deep voice I couldn't place.

"Wake up." The voice got louder. It sounded like Jungwon's, but it couldn't be him. He's dead. Jungwon is dead.

"Raven." the voice shouted. The owner of the voice shook me. I woke up. I looked up and saw...Jungwon? Throwing myself around his neck, I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed onto his lap.

"Hey, take it easy. Did you miss me that much?" he asked with a grin. I didn't answer and snuggled up to him.

"We're already at McDonald's. Let's go out- Wait, are you crying?" he asked suddenly concerned.

I realized I was actually sobbing into his sweater. His light blue sweater now had tear drops. I looked up at him and he eyed me briefly, then he pulled me into a tight hug as if to show me he was there for me.

"It's okay. Do you want to tell me what happened?" he whispered while stroking my head.

"It was just a nightmare," I replied softly.

"Do you want to tell me that one?" he asked cautiously.

"No"

"Okay. Do you still want to go to McDonald's now or do you want to cuddle for a little while?"

"A little more cuddling.", I mumbled into his chest.

"Okay.", he said softly and rested his head on mine.

5:42 PM

We just lead into a garage, tt was next to a small house, the walls were white and the roof dark blue, the windows were not big. It's better that way, then you don't have to clean so much.

"Who lives here?", I asked Jungwon while looking at the garden. The garden was quite big. There were a lot of not-so-large trees in the corner. It looked like a small forest. In the other corner was a vegetable patch. In between there were many bushes with fruits and colorful flowers. It looked beautiful.

"My grandparents. , he replied. "I spent the best time of my life here. I told my grandparents about you and they wanted to meet you," he explained as he parked. I nodded in response.

"Okay, are you ready?" he asked smiling, He looked at me expectantly.

"I think so.", I smiled not quite as convincingly.

"Come on. It won't be bad. I'll be with you the whole time." He smiled at me encouragingly. I unbuckled my seatbelt as a sign I was ready, he walked out and ran to my side and he opened the door for me with a grin.

"What a gentleman.", I grinned back at him.

"Fou you always", he laughed. He took my hand and walked with me to the door. He went up the small stairs first and pressed the doorbell, then he put his arm on my shoulder.

"Hey, relax. They're gonna love you," he whispered in my ear. If you say so...

Then the door was opened and an older woman beamed at us.

"Jungwon, my sweet one. You finally came back.", his grandma pinched his cheeks.

"Hey grandma.", he hugged her tightly. Then they broke away from each other and the woman eyed me with a smile.

"And you're Jungwon's girlfriend."

"Raven," Jungwon added with a grin.

"Right. Raven. Welcome." she smiled and enclosed me in a hug, I returned it.

"I'm afraid your grandpa isn't here. He won't be back for another week. But it doesn't matter now, come on in.", she told Jungwon and I walked in behind his grandma and Jungwon put his hand on my waist.

"So kids, I have to go see Margot real quick. You can unpack your stuff upstairs. Jungwon, you can take the guest room. If you're hungry, there's lasagna in the fridge." his grandma explained to us.

"Okay, thanks grandma. We'll be fine." laughed Jungwon.

"Alright, see you later." she smiled and walked out.

"She's really cute.", I said to Jungwon, he laughed in response and nodded.

"Let's go upstairs.", he said and took our bags. I took the rest of the bags and walked up the stairs behind him.