13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout

"Morning," I said sleepily as I walked into the kitchen. The others just lifted their heads and a few mumbled something unintelligible. Probably a good morning, too. I sat down at the table next to Jungwon. 

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you up," he whispered in my ear while giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled lightly at him in response. It's a good thing I didn't drink much yesterday, or I'd be hungover just like the others. 

"Hey," Nya said, sitting down on the other side of me. 

"Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you," I asked Nya. 

"She was talking to Heeseung. I think then he left and then Nya went upstairs," Sunoo said. 

"How do you know all this?", Nya asked him. 

"I saw you guys." Then everyone was quiet again. Who is Heeseung?  I'll ask them later. The more important question is, where is Isabelle and Jake?

"Has anyone seen Isabelle?", I asked the group. 

"Morning," Isabelle and Jake said at the same time. Wait...did they just come down together? Did she sleep in his room? 

I gave her the we-have-to-talk-about-it look. She nodded and sat down next to Nya. The table is already pretty big. How many people are sitting here anyway? Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Jungwon, Isabelle, Nya and I. Eight people, wow... 

"Can you guys still help me clean up all this shit?", Jake asked us with puppy dog eyes. Jungwon nodded. 

"Thanks" 

"I'll make breakfast," Sunoo said and stood up. 

"What do you guys want?" 

"Just make sandwiches and the rest can start cleaning up already. I'll help you in a minute," I said. At that, the others got up and got to work. I went to Sunoo and helped him cut tomatoes and cucumbers. 

"Are you making the tea?" he asked. 

"Yep," I replied. 

"Okay come on everyone.", Sunoo called after we were done with everything. Everyone came and sat down. 

"So these are with cheese, lettuce, tomato and cucumber and these are with salami, lettuce, tomato and cucumber. And I made some tea," I said, pointing to the food on the table. 

"Awesome, thanks," Jake said. 

I sat down next to Jungwon again and started eating. He put his left arm around me and continued eating. 

After 3 hours, we were finally done cleaning.