18 ¦ Blockbuster

Jungwons POV:

"Oh god, poor Jay," I laughed. Raven is damn good at FIFA. Jay was so excited to play it and then he lost to Raven.

"Do you think he's mad now or something? Cause it seemed a little like that," she said seriously yet somehow also amused.

"No, don't worry. He'll be fine with it." We just lead home to change and then go to the movies.

"I'll turn on the radio." she said, already starting to change the station. "Here, that's good." she said with satisfaction, leaning back against the seat.

That's a pretty big trunk on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts and put 'em in it
Now I'm drivin' 'round on the boulevard, trunk bleedin'
And everytime the cops pull me over, they don't ever see them
They never see them

And I've got this black suit on
Roamin' around like I'm ready for a funeral
Five more miles till the road runs out

I'm about to drive in the ocean
I'ma try to swim from somethin' bigger than me
Kick off my shoes
And swim good, and swim good
Take off this suit
And swim good, and swim good, good

She sang along quietly at first, but when the beat got louder, she couldn't hold back anymore. I looked at her and had to smile. Woah Jungwon, why are you smiling? You just want to get that girl in bed, understood? That's right, thank you inner voice...

I looked back at the road and continued driving. When I got home, I went to my place and she went to hers. We agreed to meet at the car in half an hour. Going to the movies was a bad idea.

Why am I going to the movies with Raven to watch a Christmas movie? Boy, what is wrong with you?

I could blame it all on just trying to seem nice so she'll let me, but it's not true. I do it because I want to please her, to make her smile. Jungwon damn it...

You. Only. Want. To. Fuck. Her...Understood? ONLY THAT! ... Yes, concentrate.

I put on a pair of black sweatpants and a dark blue sweater with a print on the chest. Since I still had time, I decided to game a bit. After a few rounds, successful rounds, I looked at the clock and realized that I had to go.

I put on my shoes, checked if I had everything with me and went out. Cell phone, keys, money. Wait, where is the money? I quickly ran back into the house and got the money.

"Hey, sorry. Have you been waiting long? I forgot the money and had to head back inside.", I asked and told her while opening the car and getting in. She just sat down in the passenger seat and smiled at me.

"Nah, just got out," she smiled as she buckled her seat belt. Once she was buckled in, I lead the way.

Her hands slid back to the radio. "Is it okay if I turn it on?"