6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line

Monday 07:23 AM

Where is my cell phone? And why is someone calling me in the middle of the night? 

"Yes?", I answered the phone sleepily. 

"Don't tell me you're still asleep" Shit Isabelle... School 

"Shit, I overslept."

"Hurry up, I'm waiting." She hung up. 

I don't have time to get dressed. Blue trainer pants which I use as pajama pants and a gray sweater. Kind of works, doesn't it? I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. 

Eat? breakfast? No more time. But food?!!

 I took a bowl, poured cereal and milk in it, took a spoon and went into the hallway. I put on my sneakers and went outside. I ran to the bus stop while trying to eat my cereal. 

"You're can't be serious," Isabelle laughed when she saw me. 

"I didn't have time to eat at home. Besides, I don't look that bad," I tried to defend myself.

"True, blue trainer pants, a too big sweater, sneakers and a bowl of cereal. It's not that bad. God Raven you look like a street bum." she said as she looked at me with amusement. I had to laugh. 

We got on our bus, while the bus driver looked at me funny. Hm, I wonder what it's because of? We were about to sit down when we realized Keeho was sitting in the back of the bus. 

"You honestly look like shit today," he greeted me. I sat down next to him and Isabelle across from me. 

 "Nice to see you again too Keeho." 

"Can we go to the kiosk right now? Gotta buy me something to eat," Keeho asked us. 

"It's already 07:46. We won't make it," Isabelle answered him. 

"Well, it's okay to miss French. We can't speak or write French anyway." Keeho, Isabelle and I are in the same French class, Nya and Izara too. I'm sure they're already there. 

"Yeah okay, I have to buy something too," I said to Keeho.

"And did you guys actually do the homework?", I asked them both. 

"What homework?" they asked at the same time. Nevermind...

"Something in French." I continued eating my cereal. 

"Let's play hooky.", Keeho said firmly. 

"I'm in.", I replied while trying to spoon out the milk. I give up...I just drink it up. Then I put my bowl in my school bag. 

"Yeah okay.", finally agreed Isabelle. Well then, here we go.

09:42 AM

"What do you have next?"

"I have math and Raven has politics. And you?" Isabelle answered for both of us. Might be because my mouth is full. Yes, it's 09:42 and I'm eating a hotdog. It's never too early for hot dogs. 

"I Got politics too." 

"Do you have the homework?", I asked Keeho. 

"Since when do I do my homework? I'm sure we can copy from someone." Why do I only have friends like that who don't do homework? Yeah okay, they're probably wondering the same thing, because I don't do it either. 

We got some more ice cream and headed to school. "I'll see you at break," Isabelle said and immediately disappeared. 

"What room do we have?" 

"For God's Sake Raven, how should I know? Wait, I'll text Theo and ask him." 

"Room 1623" 

"Where is that supposed to be?"

"Maybe upstairs? On the upper floor?", I suggested.

 We walked up the stairs. Unfortunately, there's no elevator here. Actually, totally unfair for the wheelchair users.

"Look, there's Theo," I said to Keeho. 

"Too bad, I thought we couldn't find the room and could play hooky again." This guy really doesn't want to go to school....